Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    You're not? Do you still have freedom of speech? Ballot secrecy? Can all political parties act without fear of harassment (either by goverment agents or by the government allowing opponents to harass a party)? Are people with all political opinions free to express them without fear of losing employment or access to state services or are people with certain opinions singled out and not protected the same way everyone else is?
    Yes to everything.

You are most definitely oppressed in Sweden if you're opposed to multiculturalism. Of course then you will say that "but it's only nasty people with racist opinions that are oppressed!" but by this logic there are no oppressive states at all. Plenty of people in the Soviet Union thought that they're just as free as the Americans because they can state all THEIR opinion freely - sure, people who disagree with state policy aren't free to state it aloud, but people who disagree are Tsarist tyrants and bloodsucking capitalists so who cares about their freedom? In Nazi Germany plenty of people thought that only parasites, traitors and degenerates would ever make fun of Hitler so there is no need for freedom to make fun of Hitler.
    You'd get fired for being racist because it's a sign that you cannot cooperate with other people, something which is terribly important.

In my experience Swedes aggressively claim to be happy with immigration when sober and in public and then after a few drinks in private admit that the country is being wrecked but that they're too afraid to talk about it. I found no exceptions among Swedes last time I visited (a few weeks ago).
    My experience is that we don't talk politics at all when drunk. Anecdotes really don't say a lot.

For starters, you actually HAVE groups like this. We don't. As for membership of neo-Nazi groups, well, obviously this is somewhat hard to compare between countries, but it's impossible to deny among watchers of this stuff that Sweden is the country most famous for its neo-Nazi movement.
    Except we're not. Ask anyone what they think of when someone says Sweden and they'll probably say IKEA, not neo-nazis.

By the way, yes, there is a militant neo-nazi organisation in Finland.
    I know it's hard to comprehend for Swedes who've gotten progressively used to this over the years but racist groups stocking guns and explosives, neo-Nazis carving swastikas on immigrant kids, racist serial killers (Sweden has had many of these!) and constant racist/leftist street fighting are really, REALLY not normal stuff for a small country. These kind of things are incredibly shocking to Finns since they just don't exist here and what's even more shocking is how Swedes have gotten so used to it that they don't even notice anymore.
    Just because you can be snide doesn't mean you're right.
    Isn't it strange how in any Nordic meetup Finns get to hear lectures about how racist we are for admitting so much fewer non-European immigrants than Sweden and Norway, yet we are the ones who don't have neo-Nazi street thugs, racist murderers or these crazy racist groups with weapons stockpiles? If you push through high levels of immigration that few people actually wanted just to spite racists it isn't surprising that a lot of people will join the racists just to spite the people who pushed for immigration.
    Sweden and Norway got 3 active neo-nazi organisations, one of them not even being militant, Denmark has 2 and Finland 1. The neo-nazi scene in Sweden is barely noticeable.
    Last edited by mmoc96b28150b7; 2013-12-17 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    I was gonna mention Carthage, but that works, too.

- - - Updated - - -

You're absolutely right. We should let the native tribes (the ones your ancestors helped slaughter) dictate citizenship. But I get the feeling that you wouldn't like having your citzenship be questioned by a council of Cherokees.
    american indians did not found the united states of america
    and dont pretend ithat "slaughter" was a one way street

Deleted
    The problem is when you have a society so polarized, one one hand you have racists who don't want any non-whites in their countries, on the other you have leftists who are arguably pretty anti-western (and anti-white, they'll accuse whites of being "privileged", they'll dismiss whites are victims of racism because "racism can only happen to non-whites" and so forth) and have a laughably simplistic yet utopian understanding of the world in general.

I guess it proves my point that moderation is life's greatest illusion. So I guess Sweden is screwed.

Deleted
    The Songhai Empire was a very advanced West African Islamic country in it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    american indians did not found the united states of america
    and dont pretend ithat "slaughter" was a one way street
    Doesn't matter. They were there first. Your ancestors illegally immigrated to their country and committed genocide against them.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Doesn't matter. They were there first. Your ancestors illegally immigrated to their country and committed genocide against them.
    it most certainly does matter
    you cannot immigrate to a country that does not exist

they fought over the land and they lost...

Deleted
    im all for lower immigration rates here, but i don't like the way people try and get the message across. especially when they are singling out specific groups of people and shouting racist ignorant comments in the streets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite the warning, the thread's continued to be used to express racism and hatred, so I'm shutting this down, since no useful discussion is occurring.