Best horde race for DK PvP

Title says it all. So I'm torn between undead DK (because I'm a die hard undead fan) and belf dk because of arcane torrent, which I see is very awesome racial for any melee class (when you line up all of your stuns, silences and arcane torrent on top of that, I somehow feel that it would make a big difference). Wotf on the other hand is the best horde pvp racial, but since every dk is going lichborn these days and non of the other spells from that tier can't rly compete with lichborn, I don't see wotf as useful as arcane torrent next to the lichborn... As said my focus is PvP, mostly arenas and duels. I'm open for any suggestions, so pls don't feel limited between UD and Belf. Short explanation of your choice is always welcome. Tnx in advance!

I would say WOTF just because more cc break is better than less. If youre playing unholy wotf is especially important because lichborne can be used to heal not always necessarily saved for cc breaking.

Alright, here's my roundup.

Orc - Attack power CD, 2% more pet dmg, stun duration lessened
    Undead - WOTF, small passive life drain, cannibalize
    Belf - Arcane torrent

Those are the three viable choices, really. Orc seems to have the most potential, I think. There are too many good things lined up, especially if you play unholy. That being said, I think belf is the next best choice, especially for a pressure spec like UH. You can really stack up the necros and keep up the stuns and interrupts, and if you're about to get a kill and need that last small blanket silence, it does make a big difference. WOTF for DK's is okayyyyy, but they already have a fear breaker, so it seems a little redundant. Especially when you have the choice to be an orc, racial wise. Good luck!

Orc is probably best. Stun reduction is king right now. Granted, that could change because next expansion fears might be more prevalent. But as of now, Orc is strongest.

I think all are equally viable and personally I'm an Undead DK because undead are just badass but a lot of the time the wotf instead of lichborne and having it there later on for them quick heals is really good or even just for double fear break.

I can really see the the belf racials being pretty good but might not be practical in actual arena but on paper a grip + torrent is pretty good if you get asphyxiate or even a remorseless winter while also giving you more rp for that extra fs or dc.

Orc racials are also good that extra burst + dmg from pet and also stun reduction though out of the three I like this one the least as ibf gives you immunity to stuns for 12 seconds and it's not often you sit in a full stun without dr to make the reduction that much greater eg. cheap shot 4 second the into 3 second kidney pop a trinket or ibf for that and anything after will be 1second stun where the reduction will be negligible. Also if they are training you then you will pop ibf regardless for the dmg reduction while also gaining immunity. I'd prefer cc or extra survivability from wotf over this (lichborne heal).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meatfresh View Post
    I think all are equally viable and personally I'm an Undead DK because undead are just badass but a lot of the time the wotf instead of lichborne and having it there later on for them quick heals is really good or even just for double fear break.

I can really see the the belf racials being pretty good but might not be practical in actual arena but on paper a grip + torrent is pretty good if you get asphyxiate or even a remorseless winter while also giving you more rp for that extra fs or dc.

Orc racials are also good that extra burst + dmg from pet and also stun reduction though out of the three I like this one the least as ibf gives you immunity to stuns for 12 seconds and it's not often you sit in a full stun without dr to make the reduction that much greater eg. cheap shot 4 second the into 3 second kidney pop a trinket or ibf for that and anything after will be 1second stun where the reduction will be negligible. Also if they are training you then you will pop ibf regardless for the dmg reduction while also gaining immunity. I'd prefer cc or extra survivability from wotf over this (lichborne heal).
    As an orc you also gain !% expertise you you use an axe, which could give more other secondary stats.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

playing orc myself. very strong choice for pvp and pve. dont forget to get -15% stun duration metagem. it rocks! and orcs looks more bad ass then undead imo =)

They do stack. It is quite potent. Orc is best hands down, get more burst, less stuns, more pet damage, racial expertise, cooloer looking, etc. Just the best hands down.

That said I play belf because I find Arcane Torrent nets me a lot more kills with my personal playstyle.