Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Most challenging bossfights for each role this tier?

What do you guys think, which bossfights of this tier tax which role the most?

attendance boss.

single target + movement (Iron Juggernaut for example) taxes Shadow the most, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    single target + movement (Iron Juggernaut for example) taxes Shadow the most, for sure.
    Pretty sure our Spriest just shields people and runs around maintaining dots in that phase on heroic.

As a hunter, I'd say my toughest fight to maximize on this tier would probably be Spoils. Granted, I waste a ton of focus on tranq shot in that fight, but it's still really tough to maximize on there for me for some reason. Right now I've been survival primarily to negate pet movement and help me not have to decide when to apply serpent sting (since multishot will do it for me), but it's still been tough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    As a hunter, I'd say my toughest fight to maximize on this tier would probably be Spoils. Granted, I waste a ton of focus on tranq shot in that fight, but it's still really tough to maximize on there for me for some reason. Right now I've been survival primarily to negate pet movement and help me not have to decide when to apply serpent sting (since multishot will do it for me), but it's still been tough.
    I would say for hunter it would be heroic seigecrafter
    glhf with EVERY single belt <3

This tier has been really disappointing for healers with very few healing intensive fights.
    For tanks I would say Paragons for sure
    Last edited by Felocity; 2013-12-16 at 01:16 AM.

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

Deleted
    Thok for spell casters for obvious reasons. Not really hard, but any other fight isn't either.

For healers, I'd say Malkorok, because a lot of healers have to decide between playing well by keeping shields constantly topped off, even if you have to flash spam, and rolling efficient heals on melee DPS so your meters look good.

As a Prot Paladin I didn't think any of the fights was particularly challenging but if I had to pick one I'd say it was Klaxxi Heroic - and even that one was rather easy.
    You just had to make sure that you had enough CDs for the last few Klaxxis but that was about it.

Overall a pretty easy content for tanks.

Paragons for both dps and tank.

Not sure about healers.

We're blatently talking about different difficulties of the fights but...

Quote Originally Posted by Felocity View Post

This tier has been really disappointing for healers with very few healing intensive fights.
    If you didn't find Thok healing intensive, it sounds like your DPS were very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Felocity View Post
    For tanks I would say Paragons for sure
    Norushen was a lot more chaotic; as was Dark Shaman.

Just my opinion ofc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post

If you didn't find Thok healing intensive, it sounds like your DPS were very good.
    Well Im speaking from a 25h PoV Im sure in 10 man you cant lawlcds your way to victory but in 25 man it was not healing intensive.

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

Probably Paragons for Tanks.

Hunter on Siegecrafter belt duty. With a sever lack of heals and getting hit by Overloads, you really learn how to time when you need to Healthstone since you need to save every Deterrence for the Superheated. With a bit of practice and timing (and a bit of luck), you can avoid Superheated and Overloads with the same Deterrence.

Deleted
    For dps without any doubt either: seigecraft hc belt duty or garrosh hc (first intermission & phase 3). Probably the belt duty the harder and awful one

On 10man healer, it's thok heroic.

Deleted
    I feel somewhat out of place posting here since I'm currently only on 6/14 heroic 25 (fury warrior). But I found Dark Shamans normal to be the most punishing fight on the first couple of pulls. Staying alive on Immerseus heroic is a massive challenge for me.. but mostly because I get really bored with it and then forget to use defensives.

Protectors is only remotely difficult if ranged/healers fuck up and place tons of puddles in the middle. Norushen heroic is the best thing that's ever happened to fury warriors.. Sha of Pride I only killed on heroic for the first time last night, and found it really enjoyable, not too challenging but not too easy.

Galakras and Iron Juggernaut are too easy to be challenging.

Had a little practise on Nazgrim and Thok (don't ask why we had pulls on Thok heroic) but they didn't seem very difficult for melee so gonna go ahead and say they're not :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    On 10man healer, it's thok heroic.
    If you're a priest, shaman or paladin, wait till you solo heal 10H Garrosh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    If you're a priest, shaman or paladin, wait till you solo heal 10H Garrosh.
    there's no reason to soloheal that fight :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor4life View Post
    I feel somewhat out of place posting here since I'm currently only on 6/14 heroic 25 (fury warrior). But I found Dark Shamans normal to be the most punishing fight on the first couple of pulls. Staying alive on Immerseus heroic is a massive challenge for me.. but mostly because I get really bored with it and then forget to use defensives.
    It is not just you don't worry. First few weeks on Dark Shaman was horrible (even flex lol). And Immerseus and his constant spawning on puddles and sudden drop in hp when you notice that he dropped pools on 3 people in your path. Such a pain. Especially when there are adds EVERYWHERE and you can't see the puddles in any way.

OT: 11/14 having worked on Blackfuse I would say Malkorok hc. However only if you do a dumb tactic such as our. As a feral druid I was tasked of soaking each puddle in melee as I could powershift out of the slow from the adds. That meant we could just slowly cleave the add without problems. It was a massive pain and the amount of "ohshitohshitohshit...phewimadeit" was too high.
    If it was tuned harder I would have said Sha of Pride hc. Maximizing dps on everything, avoiding shit, remembering your timers and assignments and did I mention maximizing your dps during all that? I'm sure ranged dps had an even worse time on that than I.