Deleted

Problems with Black Arrow and Assurance of Consequence

Normally the cooldown of Black Arrow would be up 4-5 seconds before the DoT dropped of the target but in my raid today I noticed that this was not the case. This was during the encounter but after the encounter the tooltip said 16 sec cd and 20 sec duration but during the encounter it was 24 sec cd and 20 sec duration.

I know I had AoC equipped during the encounter. Anyone else noticed this?

maybe try unequipping and reequipping it o.0. Maybe changing specs while having it equipped is messin it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Trakon View Post
    Normally the cooldown of Black Arrow would be up 4-5 seconds before the DoT dropped of the target but in my raid today I noticed that this was not the case. This was during the encounter but after the encounter the tooltip said 16 sec cd and 20 sec duration but during the encounter it was 24 sec cd and 20 sec duration.

I know I had AoC equipped during the encounter. Anyone else noticed this?
    Unequip and requip the trinket

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes; over the past few days this has been happening to me for seemingly random reasons, the solution is to unequip and then re-equip it
    start9

Deleted
    The problem actually disappeared after a wipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's happened to me a few times. Basically you can just try relogging, un-equipping/re-equipping it, or just kill yourself and zone in. All of them have fixed it for me with varying success.

You can also swap the order of trinkets and it should work, too. Hopefully they sort this out before WoD when it becomes a secondary stat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    It's happened to me a few times. Basically you can just try relogging, un-equipping/re-equipping it, or just kill yourself and zone in. All of them have fixed it for me with varying success.
    This.

Also it happened to me twice. It was when i DC'd while dead. When i was back ingame, the CD reduction wasn't effective. I had to un-equip/re-equip to fix this sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    You can also swap the order of trinkets and it should work, too. Hopefully they sort this out before WoD when it becomes a secondary stat.
    This is a general trinket bug, it doesn't have to apply to the stat which would be passively on you.

The issue has happened with stances/presences/so on, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."