Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bad suggestion. Everything should be intuitive and simple.

Would love to see travelform relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Ishana View Post
    Would love to see travelform relevant
    I was pretty sure it is relevant? Care to explain general sweeping statements a little more in-depth please? It has it's uses atm, I don't think it needs to become a mount. Using swift flight form is required atm to because it's superior to mounting, but that takes the reward from flying mounts and gets boring. I like the stag form a lot, but if I saw it too often it would get old. I use it plenty as is and don't see an urgent need for change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They may put a glyph in for it, but did you know it was only a cheetah because they never had time to finish the stag model for release that it was supposed to be, heck even the icon was always a hoof even before it changed.

Good catch.

Travel form (or some modification thereof) being on par with a mount wouldn't be a terrible change, as long as it was reigned in for official PvP areas/settings. It's certainly not a priority in the grand scheme of things, and world PvP really wouldn't be a concern against the change since Blizz doesn't really balance around world PvP. The one change I'd love to see is if Travel form could be usable indoors, since I think druid stags/cheetahs have learned to cope with enclosed spaces after all these years.

As far as being irrelevant, that's quite a bit of a stretch. The best case one can make towards irrelevancy would likely be raids since it cannot be used in most settings... although heroic Garrosh P4 iron stars had the priviledge of chasing me in Travel form and never catching me (Travel form + Feline's Swiftness + Drums of Speed = silly), so it's not completely unseen even in raids. I'd love if it became the most efficient method of getting from point A to point B in a raid setting, since the balance is not being able to heal/dps/tank while actively moving in Travel Form, but we'd have to get around that pesky indoors flag. Now, if we're talking about Travel form being irrelevant in PvP... no, it's not by a long shot.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    I was pretty sure it is relevant? Care to explain general sweeping statements a little more in-depth please? It has it's uses atm, I don't think it needs to become a mount. Using swift flight form is required atm to because it's superior to mounting, but that takes the reward from flying mounts and gets boring. I like the stag form a lot, but if I saw it too often it would get old. I use it plenty as is and don't see an urgent need for change.
    It's just my opinion. I'm rarely using it, and think it would be awesome to have as alternative for a mount. Wouldn't mind a mount cast-time on it, for people who'd rather use mounts.
    Last edited by Ishana; 2013-12-17 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    Personally I'd like the travel form to be as quick as a ground mount. I wouldn't mind if had a cast time.
    As you mentioned, out of combat could be entirely different from in combat features.
    I approve this idea

Deleted
    this post is love