Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Everyone I look at on Armory is using slow/slow but I read the Guide from Coldkil and it says Combat Potency is normalized. I've imported my character (Armory) into Shadowcraft and swapped my Dagger OH to a Slow OH (just the same fist weapon from MH, upgraded 2x) and it's saying it's a small DPS loss...

Just making sure I'm not doing/reading things wrong - I should go with the highest iLvl OH available, correct?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Everyone I look at on Armory is using slow/slow but I read the Guide from Coldkil and it says Combat Potency is normalized. I've imported my character (Armory) into Shadowcraft and swapped my Dagger OH to a Slow OH (just the same fist weapon from MH, upgraded 2x) and it's saying it's a small DPS loss...

Just making sure I'm not doing/reading things wrong - I should go with the highest iLvl OH available, correct?

Thanks!
    A fast OH gives you more DP procs while a slow OH gives you more KSp damage. Those are the only things that change between a fast/slow OH; everything else is OH speed agnostic. With the new 4pc, slow OH is usually slightly ahead if you can use KSp on CD, otherwise a fast OH pulls ahead.

Generally, you should just use your highest ilvl OH wep. ShC will give you the correct answer regardless.
    Last edited by Squirl; 2013-12-18 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    A fast OH gives you more DP procs while a slow OH gives you more KSp damage. Those are the only things that change between a fast/slow OH; everything else is OH speed agnostic. With the new 4pc, slow OH is usually slightly ahead if you can use KSp on CD, otherwise a fast OH pulls ahead.

Generally, you should just use your highest ilvl OH wep. ShC will give you the correct answer regardless.
    Thank you so much!