Thread: Fix Your Class

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Chastise requires that the holy priest sacrifice a heal to get it, so if they enemy priest is doing this it's because they're better than you are and he doesn't need the heal.

Psyfiend can be one shot. If you don't know this, it's a skill problem on your part not a problem with priests being OP.

All that would happen with Mind Control is that we'd cast it 1s earlier when you're feared/stunned etc. As it is MC requires us to also do nothing while you do nothing, it's very situational and far from the more OP sorts of CC like 8s stuns, cyclone, mesmerise etc.

Sounds to me like you just can't burst down a priest while AFK and this offends you, doubly the case since you're asking for a whole bunch of mage buffs when mages are one of the strongest arena partners you can have atm. Rogue/Mage in 2s is sick.
    I want chastise gone because you have feathers + guise + chastise that makes landing a fear a joke. Their should be a risk of getting cc and chastise removes that risk. I hate psyfiend because its instant and helps remove the risk of landing fears. Mind control is on a different dr then fear + chastise and is a 1.5 seconds cast which is as fast a heal and when you can sprint across the map in seconds its a problem. Most of the mage changes were nerfs but ok... Only two were buffs which were the glyph of counter spell one and the undispellable nova. The rest were arguably nerfs.
    Last edited by worstpvperus; 2013-12-28 at 10:20 PM.

Warlock

Demonology

Pro: Before 4.4, was an absolute blast to play. Fast-paced, imps everywhere, procs everywhere, crazy damage potential and a bit of luck thrown in as well as a massively high skillcap made it incredibly rewarding to play.

Con: Touch of Chaos doesn't feel right, and the damage when the stars aligned was just a little too much. RNG could make the difference in ToT between 90k and 200k DPS. Was just too random. Unerring vision, while fun, devalued crit.
    The current iteration of demo is just too slow, too rampy and boring. It simply doesn't feel fun to play, and despite it's huge skillcap it doesn't reward you for your effort.

Fix: Buff starting Fury to 500. Remove Touch of Chaos. Give metamorphosis a constant Molten Core effect, effectively making Soul Fire the new meta filler. Remove Wild Imp passive, and put Imp Swarm in baseline, buff it back up to 5 imps. Cause Doom to always generate a wild imp, and cause crits to generate another Wild Imp. Nerf Soul Fire to keep the damage from being as crazy as it was in 5.2.

Affliction

Pro: Classic warlock playstyle. DoTing everything, it'll always have a place in arenas as a dispel protection for more important buffs for other classes and applies constant pressure. Dark Soul with Malefic Grasp gave it a decent level of burst, too.

Con: Affliction didn't need burst. The design just feels ugly right now, nothing really feels satisfying. Malefic Grasp was a cool idea but it took the spirit of what made Affliction cool out of Affliction. Soul Shards feel gimmicky, they were cooler as a utility CD.

Fix: Nerf Dark Soul a bit. Change Malefic Grasp back to Shadow Bolt, channeled fillers make us play like a less fun shadow priest. Give Haunt a CD and remove the shard cost. Give Shadow Bolt a stacking debuff that increases DoT damage by considerable amount. Get rid of Soul Swap entirely.
    Yes, I know this is pretty much the same as Affliction used to be, but the changes they made in MoP pretty much ruined the spec to me.

Destruction

Pro: Probably the most fun remake ever. Embers just feel right. Being able to sacrifice damage for Ember Tap to help healers feels good, rotation is simple but reliance of procs means that it has a decent skillcap that keeps it interesting in a raiding situation. Control over when you deal damage feels really good.

Con: They can't get any stronger than they are right now without being overpowered. They're in an awkward place in PvP where their potential burst is too high to be fun for your enemy if their direct damage is buffed, but they're too easily stopped by any player with a brain in arenas to be worthwhile in any real PvP setting.

Fix: Take a bit of damage off of incinerate and CB, add it into a fire debuff called Aftermath that deals a fire damage when you strike an enemy with Chaos Bolt, Fel Flame or Incinerate, increasing to an eventual cap and generating embers proportional to the damage. This takes an edge off of proc reliance and gives destruction a bit more pressure without giving them more burst.
    Last edited by Irian; 2013-12-28 at 01:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This. Just do it. It'll make Shadow awesome! Plus make Vampiric Touch uninterruptible while PW:Shield holds or something.

Thanks!

I may post another Shadow Re-design Idea thread over in the priest forums soon, I'm pretty sure the devs are looking for ideas now - so it may be time to rally the spriest-army The Army of Darkness?!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    Destruction

Pro: Probably the most fun remake ever. Embers just feel right. Being able to sacrifice damage for Ember Tap to help healers feels good, rotation is simple but reliance of procs means that it has a decent skillcap that keeps it interesting in a raiding situation. Control over when you deal damage feels really good.

Con: They can't get any stronger than they are right now without being overpowered. They're in an awkward place in PvP where their potential burst is too high to be fun for your enemy if their direct damage is buffed, but they're too easily stopped by any player with a brain in arenas to be worthwhile in any real PvP setting.

Fix: Take a bit of damage off of incinerate and CB, add it into a fire debuff called Aftermath that deals a fire damage when you strike an enemy with Chaos Bolt, Fel Flame or Incinerate, increasing to an eventual cap and generating embers proportional to the damage. This takes an edge off of proc reliance and gives destruction a bit more pressure without giving them more burst.
    I hate embers and I hate the fact that healing/damage, almost everything is tied to that resource, so I can't do crap when I'm trained without pooling the crap out of it beforehand.

I want to go back to the destro warlock in WotLK. With CB able to be instant cast. Blizzard can make it so it can be proc based like the mages' pyroblast, and tone down the damage a bit for balance purposes.

Deleted
    Ok I guess I'll be the first one who actually SERIOUSLY suggests fixes for Warrior PvE/PvP?
    Well here we go:

FURY PvE

Pro's:

- 2 Ways to play, even though this also counts as Con, but I'll get to that
    - Nice Burst DMG

Con's:

- If that even counts, since we are able to choose between SMF and TGF again SMF AND TGF never actually gave you a choice. Either SMF was pulling ahead too far or TGF was pulling ahead too far, though TGF was pulling ahead a whole fucking lot farther than SMF with 5.4 DPS-wise. It's not even viable to go SMF if you have to choose between SMF with 2 HC 1h's and TGF with 2 nhc 2h's. <- Which actually devalues Blizzards Intentions about the Specc being more about what kind of Weapon you have is better, thus thinking about it it shouldn't be much of a problem to go SMF if you have the same Quality of Weapons for both Play-styles.

- Crit + Procc RNG. Yes, who would've thought RNG actually isn't as much "Interesting" as Blizzard thinks. Having literally 47% Crit, already including the -3% Crit Suppression Bosses have, you should have a more than just decent Chance to get at least a mostly guaranteed Crit off of Bloodthirst. But nope. I don't know what it is but "magically" it actually changes nothing. 94% Crit chance on BT and I still have to sit through 5 (!!!) BT's in a row without a crit. Now there's still the Chance for CS to Crit. Nope not happening. And sadly there's only one BR to get a free RB and a free Enrage. Now one would say that you can bridge those with Bloodsurge Proccs. Of course: Not happening. No Procc, no Luck and it happens OFTEN ENOUGH. Not just once or twice every Raid ID. And tbh, Bloodsurge Proccs aren't the Problem usually. You have them often enough, right? No sarcasm. I don't know if it's just bad luck or something along those lines... but honestly? To whom is it interesting to have a Priority Rotation Class dumbed down to whether some system chose the "u suck" option or not? I hope it's not too many... god, please...
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    ( -> This thing also happens to a lot of other good Warriors I know, since we recently went into this Problem and agreed on it being utter shit for a Spec that used to be more about Strength than a Secondary Stat. One has to see how this stuff will be adressed by Blizz once 6.0 or WoD itself hits. Since I read somewhere that they wanted to make Primary Stats be the Main thing when it comes to your Damage/Healing/Whateveritisyoudobro <- )
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

- Shitty AoE Rotation/Priority List and DPS

FIXES

- Put SMF and TGF closer together so the Weapons you have/get and your preferred Weapon-Type (2h or 1h) matter MORE than now.
    Doesn't need to be too close, just close enough so TGF is more viable during First Raid Tiers, SMF more viable in Last Tiers etc.
    Maybe bring back a Weapon DMG penalty for TGF so Last Tier - Gaps aren't as punishing. Would screw over TGF during First Tiers, but those don't always look very decent when it comes to Stats... right?

- Make Fury less Crit-dependent, maybe make Bloodthirst and CS always give an RB-use and let it keep the Enrage on Crit. Not so sure if it should keep the doubled Crit-chance. Overall just make less Crits less punishing but keep Crits rewarding. I know, that's a weird way of putting it..: Overall see to it that Strength returns as the most important stat for Fury and maybe have Enrage procc from the Crits of most baseline Abilities, so it isn't actually desperately needed to get your Priority-list down, but to boost and trigger your Mastery, which will happen more increasingly thanks to inscreasing iLvL and stats over the course of an Expansion. Also shouldn't change much for Fury-gearing as a whole.

( -> Again, Fury's Future in PvE (and maybe PvP) depends on WoD's Stat Changes right now <- )

ARMS PvE

Pro's

- Reliable (but bad in comparison) Single-Target DPS

- Multi-Target GODSPECC

- Less "proccy" Specc with next to no Priority List with rising iLvL

Con's

- Bad Single-Target DPS. Should get a Major Buff, to actually make Arms more viable in Single-Target Fights, nerf AoE a bit to prevent the Specc from beating Fury overall, just make it come close enough to be an Option for those who don't like Fury's Play-style. Now this Idea/Assumption is Based on a bit of Testing, that happened after some Warrior Friends of mine finally got their Slot-based BiS (HC WF Weapons and Trinkets at least, nothing else needs to be WF that desperately). They actually reached ~double the AoE DPS, a Fury with the same gear did, while Actually being ~90-100k DPS Short in a Patchwork-Fight, compared to a Fury with the same Gear. Sockets and Enchants have been kept the same, since nothing actually changes.

For Arms this is the only thing. The Specc is actually pretty well done as it is now. The only real thing is that it isn't something you can actually Play as competitive as Fury during a Raid Tier, since it's only THAT viable when a lot of very close Multi-Target fighting is going on, due to it's Handycap when it comes to Single-Target DPS.

FIXES

- Buff Arms' Single-Target DPS, at the cost of AoE DPS.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ _____

But since this is for the Warrior Class, I guess a lot want to hear something about Warrior PvP, right? Here we go.
    (Coming from a mere 2,2k+ Experienced Warrior, I just play with friends and Guild mates, when I feel like it, thus I wouldn't take anything I think should be fixed or done TOO seriously, I think it is something more experienced PvP Warriors should talk about. When it comes to Balancing I also think they should only hear out THEIR feedback, for obv reasons... no jk/no sarcasm, 100% my Oppinion.)

Pro's

- A whole lot of good Defensive Cooldowns (For Mates AND Warrior).

- High DMG Potential (Arms)

- Godmode Mobility

Con's

DUH, Defensive Stance, DUH
    -> Rage Gain <

FIXES

- Mobility ----> GONE!

- Defensives ----> MORE!

- DMG (Also to make a Single-Target Buff for PvE possible) -----> BUFFED!!

- Heroic Leap and Charge will be kept as Mobility and Utility, but higher the Heroic Leap Cooldown by 50%. PvE Warriors get it dumbed down to like ~15 Secs anyway?! (CDR/Readiness Stat + Glyph if needed)
    Get rid of the Double Charge and put in something else.

- Hamstring back to GCD, due to DMG Buff.

- Shockwave CDR on 4 Targets+ // Baseline 35 sec Cooldown

Essentially make the Warrior as a whole Stronger, but get rid of all the Mobility. There is enough CC and Roots to go with, they could even get rid of 1 or 2 Root-talents. Or maybe keep the Shockwave CD on 40 Secs or higher it to 1 Minute. If everything else Fails they could take away Banner-Intervene (as a Mobility-Option rather than a CC Breaker with Safeguard).

We are one of those Classes who permanently get fucking screwed over in PvE (especially Arms, if you like it but play in a Progression Guild) due to Blizzards inability to not make us Gods of the Arena at the same time. I guess the closest we can get to that is by making the Warrior all about nailing the enemy down. A big, walking Rhyolith. Slow, without too many options to keep up but a whole lot of Slow/Stun to at least get Chances on making all the Dmg count. Now a lot of that can work negatively on Random BGs, making the Warrior into a fucking God of the Random BG. But in the End PvP should be hit as hard as PvE. The only thing that counts is Arena and Rated BG. As do Raids, where usually the "better" Specc is chosen for Min-maxing leaving you without much space for Decisions in most cases, as a Warrior. FUCK Random BG's. Buff Warrior DMG for Arena/RBG/PvE and flush our Mobility down the Maelstrom, especially with the possibility of Prot-PvP if Glad-Stance goes live with 6.0/WoD. Hear out the Community and DO IT. Leave our Stuns in there, maybe nerf them a bit, get rid of Mobility and give us a way to make up for it, without screwing PvE or completely removing Warrior RBG/Arena viability. The Mobility we had before 5.0/MoP was about enough for PvE Warriors and about enough for PvP, without Screwing us over in either one completely!!!

KKthxBYE!..

(A little Extra)

-> Rework the Stances.
    -> Maybe get Rid of Defensive Stance for Offensive Speccs and put together Old Stances as well as new.

Something along the lines of:

Battle Stance: +5% Dmg done/-5% Dmg taken, normal Ragegain as it is now (maybe buffed, if Fury gets reworked).
    Berserker Stance: +10/15/20% Dmg (which one isn't too OP, taking PvE and PvP into account) Less Rage on Hit, Moderate Rage on Damage taken.

-> To actually bring back some more use to Stances and switching them. Thus it could be viable to Build rage in Battle Stance, while Using it in Zerker Stance. Maybe make it Arms only, as some sort of a DPS Buff for Single Target? Think about it.
    Last edited by mmoc7fc23bbf2a; 2013-12-29 at 11:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

Thanks!

I may post another Shadow Re-design Idea thread over in the priest forums soon, I'm pretty sure the devs are looking for ideas now - so it may be time to rally the spriest-army The Army of Darkness?!
    yea, clearly Yvae never thinks about class improvements at all . i always like reading your points.

i wanted to post for mages here but i dont think my ideas will be well received since apparently people think its a good idea to cast more in today's game :s. that idea may have worked in cata but you cant move dmg into cast time spells now and expect not to get dumpstered completely UNLESS...........they give us back no DR CoC freeze (i'm joking..everyone knew that was bananas).

some awesome feral ideas in here too btw. that spec needs <3.

Shadow

ok, after playing shadow in bgs for a while here are a few suggestions. Overall I like where shadow is except for a few things.

1) take orb requirement off our disarm and take away the horror effect.

2) VT needs more consequence for dispelling. Make dispelling vt give the sp an orb on top of horror effect.

3) make glyph of inner sanctum or fade baseline for shadow.

These are my thoughts on how to make shadow viable without being OP , what do you think?

edit: atleast one and two. Three would just be a bonus.
    Last edited by Drenan; 2013-12-31 at 04:32 PM.

I don't play a Shadow Priest, but I've played the game long enough and I'm knowledgeable enough in both fields; PvP and PvE to comment on them. I used Yvaelle's list as an example, though I only agree with the ones I have listed, the others shift Shadow's meta-game too far in the wrong direction.

• Psychic Horror no longer costs a Shadow Orb, and instead costs 3.5% of base mana.
    • Dispersion's cooldown has been reduced from 2 min to 1 min. Glyph changed to reduce the cooldown by 7.5 sec down from 15 sec.
    • Shadowform is now a permanent effect upon choosing Shadow as your specialization and you no longer have to cancel the effect to use Holy spells.

I'll save ideas I have for my other classes for later.

Shadow

In a nutshell - Is not built for the current state of arena. Shadow is highly reliant on hard casting. Defense has been nerfed a lil too hard between shadow form damage reduction and psychic horror. When you can be easily sat on and have insufficient vdefensive capabilities and also unable to get off any semblance of damage you are always target #1 and a total liability to any comp.
    Last edited by Drenan; 2013-12-31 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drenan View Post
    Shadow

In a nutshell - Is not built for the current state of arena. Shadow is highly reliant on hard casting. Defense has been nerfed a lil too hard between shadow form damage reduction and psychic horror. When you can be easily sat on and have insufficient vdefensive capabilities and also unable to get off any semblance of damage you are always target #1 and a total liability to any comp.
    Shadow was nerfed because of its off-healing capability. Change anything relative to those abilities and they'd be overpowered in Warlords because a lot of casters will be hard casting then.

Shadowform's damage reduction loss only reduced its effectiveness against casters, melee classes are unchanged in how much damage they do to you so it's not a big nerf.

Psychic Horror needs its Shadow Orb resource cost removed, Dispersion's cooldown needs to be reduced and Holy spells need to be able to be cast in Shadowform. Leave hard casting alone because everyone will be hard casting in Warlords, no sense in changing it now to only have it changed again in Warlords. Also, their mana problems is another issue, but casters should have a penalty. Mana is a resource just like any other and shouldn't be used hastily. Mage's should be brought in line with this; no longer are the days that they run out of mana. In addition, Dispersion's cooldown reduction would help this problem, and don't forget Shadowfiend.

There is nothing wrong with Shadow except for its self-sufficient survivability toolkit (Dispersion, Psychic Horror).

It was quite an overpowered spec in 5.3 and the nerfs were necessary.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    Warlock

Demonology

Pro: Before 4.4, was an absolute blast to play. Fast-paced, imps everywhere, procs everywhere, crazy damage potential and a bit of luck thrown in as well as a massively high skillcap made it incredibly rewarding to play.

Con: Touch of Chaos doesn't feel right, and the damage when the stars aligned was just a little too much. RNG could make the difference in ToT between 90k and 200k DPS. Was just too random. Unerring vision, while fun, devalued crit.
    The current iteration of demo is just too slow, too rampy and boring. It simply doesn't feel fun to play, and despite it's huge skillcap it doesn't reward you for your effort.

Fix: Buff starting Fury to 500. Remove Touch of Chaos. Give metamorphosis a constant Molten Core effect, effectively making Soul Fire the new meta filler. Remove Wild Imp passive, and put Imp Swarm in baseline, buff it back up to 5 imps. Cause Doom to always generate a wild imp, and cause crits to generate another Wild Imp. Nerf Soul Fire to keep the damage from being as crazy as it was in 5.2.
    I have to say you for the most part nailed it right on the head. I miss my demo, but destro does so much more for me right now
    However I just can't go along with removing Touch of Chaos.
    It might be a little too rng as you say, but it is worth keeping in the sense that it's instant cast, and when you're trying to burst on some melee in your face or cast on the move it really shines. sort of....
    That's my only contention, because other than that I've never seen anyone put to words what I was thinking quite so well as it pertains to demo.

Well, I'd like to see a 4th tree and a lock tank spec.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Deleted
    Reposting from Shaman's thread.

Shaman: Elemental Edition

Pro: Burst is pretty nice.

Con: This whole spec feels clunky. Shocks shared cooldowns in so outdated, searing totem does close to nothing.

Fix:
    + Rework Flame Shock into a DoT with a buffed damage and a cast time (instead of CD)
    + Kill Searing Totem
    + Kill 250% crit, just buff the base damage of spells.
    + Make LvB scaling with crit.
    + Make Flametongue imbue into something interesting.
    + Replace Earth Shock with a new spell that's called - surprise, surprise - Fulmination
    + Implement a new mechanic into the shaman's gameplay.

Elemental Shaman

TALENTS
    Frozen Power - Remove Talent and make this Baseline
    Tremor Reflection - Redirect all Fears/Stuns currently on you/nearby allies, toward enemies for the same duration of there remaining on you.
    Ancestral Swiftness - 10% Spell and Melee Haste instead of just 5% for Spell and 10% for Melee.

SPELLS
    Earthquake - Make the Stun Glyph Baseline, every 10 enemy hits causes a Fulmination Proc.
    Frostshock - Talent Baseline, if used on a target before Lava Burst will cause Lava Burst to hit for 150% Damage. (A Fire vs. Water thing)
    Bind Elemental - Remove this Spell
    Control Elemental - This will allow you to gain control of the Elemental for a total of 50 seconds, making it an actively participating CC Effect.
    Lava Burst - If Frost Shock is applied on a Target (Debuff from the Stun) your Lava Burst hits for 150% Damage. No Change to Flame Shock procs.
    Flame Shock - Remove the Instant Damage on Use Effect, make the spell active for 45 seconds, rather than 30.
    Unleash Elements - Baseline, chance to proc is based on Mastery Rating, higher the rating, higher the proc.
    Rockbiter Weapon - Your Elemental(s) do an extra 7% Damage when this Weapon Imbue is active.
    Flametongue Weapon - Your Spell(s) do an extra 7% Damage when this Weapon Imbue is active.
    Frostbrand Weapon - Your Lava Burst does an extra 7% Damage when this Weapon Imbue is active if Frost Shock is applied to your target.

I think with the changes to Frost Shock and Unleash Elements people would try and mix up the rotation more to include Frost Shock, and possibly Frostbrand Weapon and Rockbiter Weapon, this would help make rotations a lot more appealing to change based on the player and could shake up the general feeling of playing the class ingame.
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2014-01-01 at 03:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin: Retribution

Burst is high to the point that I feel like super man when I use cd's and then like a wet noodle afterwards so nerf those a bit.
    Make seal of righteousness for tanking and not for ret aoe. Warrior doesn't even switch stances so why does pally have to?

Buff exorcism so it has priority over crusader strike. I find it weird that for a longer cool down it doesn't do much damage.
    Ret aoe sucks bad that they band aid fixed it with the tier bonus. Maybe let divine storm spread censure or if that is too op then at least let it apply a stack per ds.
    Also could possibly use a gap closer. Would be neat to be able to glide forward on pally wings!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuditea View Post
    Shadow was nerfed because of its off-healing capability. Change anything relative to those abilities and they'd be overpowered in Warlords because a lot of casters will be hard casting then.

Shadowform's damage reduction loss only reduced its effectiveness against casters, melee classes are unchanged in how much damage they do to you so it's not a big nerf.

Psychic Horror needs its Shadow Orb resource cost removed, Dispersion's cooldown needs to be reduced and Holy spells need to be able to be cast in Shadowform. Leave hard casting alone because everyone will be hard casting in Warlords, no sense in changing it now to only have it changed again in Warlords. Also, their mana problems is another issue, but casters should have a penalty. Mana is a resource just like any other and shouldn't be used hastily. Mage's should be brought in line with this; no longer are the days that they run out of mana. In addition, Dispersion's cooldown reduction would help this problem, and don't forget Shadowfiend.

There is nothing wrong with Shadow except for its self-sufficient survivability toolkit (Dispersion, Psychic Horror).

It was quite an overpowered spec in 5.3 and the nerfs were necessary.
    They nerfed off healing capabilties big time. You have to get out of shadow form to cast anything significant (which you would never do since you are always kill target #1 as sp) and also off healing anything significant is a real mana drain for sp. Shadow form has 60% armor bonus now as opposed to 15% damage reduction. You think 60% percent more armor is the same as 15% damage reduction, think again. Thats not even taking into consideration melee like rets, dks, and enh that are not totaly physical damage based. And we are way weaker against casters now too. Shadow was built on being able to tank damage but they gut our ability to do that. Unlike almost every other caster shadow has no way of making a clean getaway. We can't blink, we can't port, we have no choice but to eat the damage. Our only escape in dispersion is on a 2min cd and you aint getting too far anyway. Our main cc in psychic scream is on a 30sec cd and lets face it, how many racials and class abilities totaly negate fear effects?. Our other best defensive spell in Psychic horror eats up all your orbs which are very hard to come by. So you essentially give up any real offensive capabilty to cast it. "There is nothing wrong with Shadow except for its self-sufficient survivability toolkit (Dispersion, Psychic Horror)." You are misguided my friend, try playing shadow and then tell me our offensive ability is ok. You are the kill target so it means your getting sat on. You can't cast a thing in interruptcraft.
    Last edited by Drenan; 2014-01-01 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only think I can think of for Warriors is redoing the healing tier, make something worthwhile. I would't mind throwdown coming back as baseline for arms, with shockwave replacing it if you choose it, but I could see that being op.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Sadly, with those actors... the "XXX Adaptation" should really be called 50 shades of watch a different porno.
    Muh main
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    The only think I can think of for Warriors is redoing the healing tier, make something worthwhile. I would't mind throwdown coming back as baseline for arms, with shockwave replacing it if you choose it, but I could see that being op.
    Heck, why not? While we are at it lets give mages back cold snap and ring of frost baseline and replace them with something more meaningful too.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Elemental Shaman

TALENTS
    Frozen Power - Remove Talent and make this Baseline
    Tremor Reflection - Redirect all Fears/Stuns currently on you/nearby allies, toward enemies for the same duration of there remaining on you.
    Ancestral Swiftness - 10% Spell and Melee Haste instead of just 5% for Spell and 10% for Melee.

SPELLS
    Earthquake - Make the Stun Glyph Baseline, every 10 enemy hits causes a Fulmination Proc.
    Frostshock - Talent Baseline, if used on a target before Lava Burst will cause Lava Burst to hit for 150% Damage. (A Fire vs. Water thing)
    Bind Elemental - Remove this Spell
    Control Elemental - This will allow you to gain control of the Elemental for a total of 50 seconds, making it an actively participating CC Effect.
    Lava Burst - If Frost Shock is applied on a Target (Debuff from the Stun) your Lava Burst hits for 150% Damage. No Change to Flame Shock procs.
    Flame Shock - Remove the Instant Damage on Use Effect, make the spell active for 45 seconds, rather than 30.
    Unleash Elements - Baseline, chance to proc is based on Mastery Rating, higher the rating, higher the proc.
    Rockbiter Weapon - Your Elemental(s) do an extra 7% Damage when this Weapon Imbue is active.
    Flametongue Weapon - Your Spell(s) do an extra 7% Damage when this Weapon Imbue is active.
    Frostbrand Weapon - Your Lava Burst does an extra 7% Damage when this Weapon Imbue is active if Frost Shock is applied to your target.

I think with the changes to Frost Shock and Unleash Elements people would try and mix up the rotation more to include Frost Shock, and possibly Frostbrand Weapon and Rockbiter Weapon, this would help make rotations a lot more appealing to change based on the player and could shake up the general feeling of playing the class ingame.
    So you think ele needs buffs piled on buffs? You have to be realistic, you cant just throw 20 buffs toward a class to "fix" it. Seriously, having tremor reflect fears/stuns would be absolutely ridiculous.

I would still like to finally see something done to hand of salvation for holy pallys (ret too I suppose) for pvp. Maybe give it an alter time effect such that it perserves the health of the target for 5 seconds, or makes the target immune to stuns/fears for 5 seconds. Remove evil is a point of view and blinding light from hpallys and shift more to buffing and supporting. Less cc for everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    No, I think all DPS should lose their healing abilities entirely (which were only added to ease levelling) unless they're hybrids and even then in a DPS spec it should be pretty weak or at the cost of DPS. Do you know that it is impossible for healers to kill a warrior because Second Wind out heals their DPS? Seriously, not kidding at all.

There is too much CC and too many classes have tools that have proliferated through some sort of arms war in PvP, where everyone wants everyone else's toys. It's time Blizzard put their foot down.