Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what we do as a 10 man.

Stack when MCs are being cast and have one tank announce who they are interrupting. Tanks can't be mind controlled initially.

Everybody else interrupts the other MC.

For what it's worth we just use a single AoE stun in P2 and cleave MCs down. When MC is empowered we use what I mentioned above, but swap to the targets because they have a lot more health.

In p3, if Alice and Bob are MC I just announce "Group 1, Alice. Group 2, Bob."
    Since there is at least one tank in each group, the first interrupt is never a worry, the 4 other people in the group handle the next interrupt.
    Obviously, having a warrior (me) helps a lot since I can aoe interrupt the first cast while I announce who each group have to focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Recruit a demo lock.
    can you expand? How are they the best silence class?

Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    can you expand? How are they the best silence class?
    You can use pet's spell lock, then use grimoire of sacrifice to gain spell lock and immediately use it again. Not to mention the ccs that act as interrupts for p2.

I stopped reading at Prot Pally.

Avenger's Shield will get every single one. The End.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avenger's Shield interrupts the empowered too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Everything works to interrupt in P2, stuns/silences/kicks etc.
    However in P3 only silences and kicks work, since its empowered.
    wrong. silences do NOT work in p3. Only true interrupts like counterspell that are follwed by a lockout of that school. every ability that says "interrupts the target" will work. read tha damn tooltips
    eg bloodelf racial does not work

in p2 you can interrupt with everthing...

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Avenger's Shield interrupts the empowered too?
    Yep but it only interrupts the first person it hits, unless the paladin gets incredibly lucky with Grand Crusader procs he won't be able to interrupt multiple casts on 2 targets. Two interrupts in a row is no problem however between avenger's shield and rebuke.

p2 interrupts tonight were almost flawless, thanks for the help. Once we clean up empowering, we can focus on p3 interrupts. We appreciate all the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Slak View Post
    p2 interrupts tonight were almost flawless, thanks for the help. Once we clean up empowering, we can focus on p3 interrupts. We appreciate all the feedback.
    Hah at the same point as you with my raid. 20% or so in P2 and empowering creates chaos for the DPS :P

Get a Warrior. Seriously.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=102060

And Pummel, and tell him to glyph Gag Order. That is one AoE interrupt, one melee interrupt, and one ranged silence.

Like seriously it's the shit for part 3. Tho Gag Order doesn't work in part 3 ;(
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2013-12-20 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    Hah at the same point as you with my raid. 20% or so in P2 and empowering creates chaos for the DPS :P
    Same here

arcane torrent works on phase 3 as an interrupt if you have blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    You can use pet's spell lock, then use grimoire of sacrifice to gain spell lock and immediately use it again. Not to mention the ccs that act as interrupts for p2.
    Why would a demo warlock ever do that?

Quote Originally Posted by dahri View Post
    Why would a demo warlock ever do that?
    super secret battle technique to lower dps
    Mew!

10+ Year Old Account
    Make your hunter take a moth pet and interrupt if he knows his stuff.

in 10m i think only 2 get mc'd. so just have anyone close to them kick/silence them.. when u gotta spread out for empowered then stack for mcs.. if u guys arent close just have ranged grab them. the hunter should be easily capable of always getting an interrupt.. and one of the mages as well. counterspell is only a 24 second CD so it should get every one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felcommander View Post
    arcane torrent works on phase 3 as an interrupt if you have blood elves.
    Wait, horde have an AOE interrupt for P3 adds that alliance doesn't get? LAME!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Prot pally calls a name. Everyone else interrupts whoever he didn't call. Should be straight forward. PP can solo interrupt a person unless you take an eternity to break people out.

Reading this thread just reminds me how frustrating it is when you're trying to lead a PUG Garrosh kill group that repeatedly fails in phase 3 because interrupts dont go out in time. Next time I do this, I'm gonna make it all on the tanks to do the interrupts. Gonna make them get all kissy kissy with each other so they'll talk to each other and interrupt both targets.