Mist ~ 4pc Flex or 2pc Warforged?

Hey, I have 553 legs tier along with 540 gloves, helm and chest.

I was wondering whether it would be best to use this setup or use my Warforged (559) helm and gloves but lose the 4pc.

I am using the 6141 haste and 7.5k spirit.

Depends of the stats of those pieces, if they are mastery/spirit, not going to be too useful, but if they help you go to 9158 haste, then maybe it's worth it.

The 4pc itself is 2-3% of your healing, I believe the haste breakpoint is worth more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Depends of the stats of those pieces, if they are mastery/spirit, not going to be too useful, but if they help you go to 9158 haste, then maybe it's worth it.

For 10m or 25m?

For 25m:

The 4pc itself is 2-3% of your healing, I believe the haste breakpoint is worth more than that.
    If you have heroic 2t15, I'd say use those until you get heroic pieces from SoO. As in, heroic tier. (Maybe heroic items in general, but 2t15 is amazing in 25s at least.)

For 10m:

I haven't the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post

And more crit or int is even better than hitting a new haste breakpoint. Haste isn't THAT great; don't go for the highest one just because you can.

Also, note that with 2T16, Mastery isn't as bad; it increases the value of Mastery by quite a bit (by a little over 50%).

Since 4pc Flex is also at least partly Spirit/Mastery pieces, and the 4T16 isn't quite that powerful, I'd use the Warforged pieces, especially if they're better itemized than your Flex tier pieces.

I tried both out last night in some flex, the 4pc was pretty underwhelming, doing half the healing of my 2pc effectively. My war8 forged peices are (Spi+Mastery) and (Crit+Haste).

I realised I could hit the 9158 haste pretty easily (lost about 1.5% crit) so I did that and I can already notice a massive difference.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyToast View Post
    I tried both out last night in some flex, the 4pc was pretty underwhelming, doing half the healing of my 2pc effectively. My war8 forged peices are (Spi+Mastery) and (Crit+Haste).

I realised I could hit the 9158 haste pretty easily (lost about 1.5% crit) so I did that and I can already notice a massive difference.
    That's more because the 2T16 is powerful for overall total healing, not because the 4T16 sucks

Yeah, if you're that close to the next breakpoint, definitely go for 9158.

Spirit/Mastery + Crit/Haste (40% bad stats after reforging) is actually worse than Spirit/Crit + Mastery/Haste (30% bad stats after reforging)... but since your tier pieces are Flex, if either of the ones you're replacing is Spirit/Mastery as well, then equip the Warforged pieces. Otherwise it would take some math and I can't tell you straight away as easily.