10+ Year Old Account

Windwalkers and Challenge Modes

I have taken an odd fascination with Challenge Modes as of late. I am often asked to help friends do their 9/9s, and I have completed them on over 60 toons. The one class however, that interests me the most (and spec) is Windwalker Monk. Personally, I dislike Brewmaster.. I enjoy the high numbers, and the strength of it but do not enjoy tanking Challenge Modes. I was wondering if anyone here with respectful times as windwalker has opinions/tips ... etc

Thanks.

It should be noted we are going for Region Timers... but I do not wish to play Ele/Mage/Hunter/Lock, Tank or Healer. So I am looking for something enjoyable and practical! Thanks

I haven't actually done Challenge Modes since last November as MW, but theoretically if you dumped all of your stats into Haste and ran with Chi Brew you could essentially bring Ele Shaman levels of AoE while still having pretty good single target damage. Tiger's Lust is a must, Chi Wave is the only talent really worth using in a 5 man group, and Leg Sweep can be incredibly broken in CMs.

10+ Year Old Account
    To clarify.. I have done 9/9 on my brewmaster at least ten times.

I hear the Darkmoon Faire trinkets are good for CMs, maybe check that stuff out too. I plan on doing CMs sometime this summer with some raid buddies. Right now I never want/have enough time to do something that isn't a huge benefit

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyy View Post
    I hear the Darkmoon Faire trinkets are good for CMs, maybe check that stuff out too. I plan on doing CMs sometime this summer with some raid buddies. Right now I never want/have enough time to do something that isn't a huge benefit
    Title, mount, beautiful transmog set...huge benefit!
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Windwalker AOE is stupid even in challenge modes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Title, mount, beautiful transmog set...huge benefit!
    Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
    And mine says "noez" to the monk-set. Still haven't taken it out of the bag.