Boomie Grievous stats

So I just got my last piece of grievous and I'm wondering how I should reforge/gem. What should my haste be at? Currently I'm a crit build but I'm wondering if I should be going crit>mastery>haste over crit>haste>mastery in pvp. Any advice? Thanks

Deleted
    Haste->Crit->Mastery
    Gems:
    Yellow - Quick Suns radiance 320 haste
    Red - Reckless 80 int 160 haste
    Blue - 80 int 160 spirit
    Meta - Burning if you aint got the PvP Power/Resi one

Check out Thyraz on Outland EU, best boomkin ATM imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avengex View Post
    Haste->Crit->Mastery
    Gems:
    Yellow - Quick Suns radiance 320 haste
    Red - Reckless 80 int 160 haste
    Blue - 80 int 160 spirit
    Meta - Burning if you aint got the PvP Power/Resi one

Check out Thyraz on Outland EU, best boomkin ATM imo
    wowowowo, wait. WHAT? Thyraz is not even close to even be considered as the best boomkin. Lol. I have no idea how you can even think so. Also, crit is superior to haste in any ways possible, unless he is gemming for rbgs.

OT:
    When you gem, you should either stack full crit, or if you are going for bonuses you should go with:
    Red: Brilliant Primordial Ruby (+160 intellect)
    Yellow: Potent Vermilion Onyx (+80 intellect +Critical Strike)
    Blue: Misty Wild Jade (+160 spirit +160 intellect)

Reforge:
    Mastery to Crit
    Spirit to Crit (Untill you hit the point where you need your spirit for hit)

So who can we check as an example Boomkin? I'm thinking of collecting a PvP set and I don't even know if we still go for one resto piece and if yes then which or if we use some "resto" non-set items like rings to cover hit needs and maximise secondary stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    So who can we check as an example Boomkin? I'm thinking of collecting a PvP set and I don't even know if we still go for one resto piece and if yes then which or if we use some "resto" non-set items like rings to cover hit needs and maximise secondary stats.
    You take the most beneficial ofc And that is resto legs. Gives you crit and haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    wowowowo, wait. WHAT? Thyraz is not even close to even be considered as the best boomkin. Lol. I have no idea how you can even think so. Also, crit is superior to haste in any ways possible, unless he is gemming for rbgs.

OT:
    When you gem, you should either stack full crit, or if you are going for bonuses you should go with:
    Red: Brilliant Primordial Ruby (+160 intellect)
    Yellow: Potent Vermilion Onyx (+80 intellect +Critical Strike)
    Blue: Misty Wild Jade (+160 spirit +160 intellect)

Reforge:
    Mastery to Crit
    Spirit to Crit (Untill you hit the point where you need your spirit for hit)
    thanks..is there a haste value i want or just go full crit then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    thanks..is there a haste value i want or just go full crit then?
    Pretty much crit all the way. This is why: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=93399/shooting-stars

To expand a bit further as to why you don't want Haste. Any team witj a Hunter or Warlock (lots of teams) will put a 25% spell casting speed debuff on you which makes getting any sort of hardcast off near impossible, even if get as much haste as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    So I just got my last piece of grievous and I'm wondering how I should reforge/gem. What should my haste be at? Currently I'm a crit build but I'm wondering if I should be going crit>mastery>haste over crit>haste>mastery in pvp. Any advice? Thanks
    Dude, checkout ThyrazEU on Youtube and you decide whether he is a boomie god or not. You have different builds actually and each have their benefits. You can crit build or you can haste build, but that will be up to your play style. Unlike PVE - PVP has much more variety in play style.

You can also go for Hotted as well ... He has some pretty good guides which you can learn from.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Unlike PVE - PVP has much more variety in play style.
    Not true, but okay. PvP is more or less the same as PvE -- you have different builds and gearing options that best fit your needs. ..For PvP, Haste will be better for more CC-oriented environment, like Arenas. And Crit will be king with multiple targets: RBGs, 5v5. It's not complicated, it depends on what you want to play.

I believe it depends on how you are trying to play. If you are the type that is trying to hard cast a lot a full haste build would make sense. If you are jumping around spamming moonfire then a full crit build would make sense.

As far as boomkins I think Thraz is my favorite that is actually putting out video's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Not true, but okay. PvP is more or less the same as PvE -- you have different builds and gearing options that best fit your needs. ..For PvP, Haste will be better for more CC-oriented environment, like Arenas. And Crit will be king with multiple targets: RBGs, 5v5. It's not complicated, it depends on what you want to play.
    False. After the multible targets that are affected by your dots nerf, it could actually be better going with haste for rbgs. But it stays the same for arenas, crit is way superior to haste. No doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    I believe it depends on how you are trying to play. If you are the type that is trying to hard cast a lot a full haste build would make sense. If you are jumping around spamming moonfire then a full crit build would make sense.

As far as boomkins I think Thraz is my favorite that is actually putting out video's
    Unfortunately this is the playstyle balane druids are forced to play. Like every other casting classes, we no longer have to cast anything (except clone).

I also liked Thyraz, but I figured out the only reason I liked him is because he makes good videos with good effects, and not because he is the best, because he is not even close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Dude, checkout ThyrazEU on Youtube and you decide whether he is a boomie god or not. You have different builds actually and each have their benefits. You can crit build or you can haste build, but that will be up to your play style. Unlike PVE - PVP has much more variety in play style.

You can also go for Hotted as well ... He has some pretty good guides which you can learn from.
    Good, yes. Best? Definetly not. He`s guides are also really really bad.