We're a level 25 Horde raiding guild looking for more people to join our raid group (raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm server - 11pm server), as well as some back-up raiders, and if enough are interested and join, maybe even a second raid group. We have an awesome guild master who takes care of almost everything for us, as well as officers who also contribute to the guild bank with supplies such as enchants and gems (and pretty much everything else). Being level 25 means all the perks that comes with it. Even if you're a casual or primarily a PVP'er, please feel free to join. We use mumble, and some of the time we spend online is time spent just chillin in mumble. We encourage a friendly environment in which guildies help each other! We do not, and will not react like children throwing tantrums when we wipe on bosses and when mistakes are made. I know almost all people reading this know the types of people who DO react in that way. I will never allow it and I know our guild master will never allow it.

We are currently with 11/14 experience, and most of us have actual experience on the rest of the bosses (including Garrosh) but as pugs, and we were making rapid progress until half the group quit on us because of school and family. As of now, we're definitely in need of a ranged (mage or shammy) and melee (WW monk) dps for our main group, but that doesn't entirely limit the types of raiders we'd accept. If you intend to join as a raider, please be at an ilvl 540 or above. We're on Mal'Ganis, and if you are too and would like to join, please send a whisper (or mail) to Neosquid, Krixus, or Grahalon. Otherwise, please feel free to contact me via my battletag Exor#1671.

I hope to hear from you!