Thread: hunter trinkets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have recently picked up my BM spec back (I was playing MM for a while just to see how it sized up to surv) and I currently have h-AoC and h-Haromm's. I was curious if my normal TED would beat out my h-haromm's. I have run just lfrs/training dummies ,etc with my haromm's and seems to do roughly the same percentage of damage as it does in surv (4-5% or 4-5m). I know it doesnt proc from pet attacks, and just from playing with FD, it's showing n-TED as a slight dps gain. However I believe that it is with perfect use of the buff (IE KCs at full stacks and AS spam during duration) Just wondering if any other hunters have tried and true logs of both trinkets

Deleted
    I would stick with HC Haromms for all 3 spec over any version of TED, reliability >> clunkyness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    I would stick with HC Haromms for all 3 spec over any version of TED, reliability >> clunkyness.
    You think so Pichuca? I would roll TED as BM because you can get it to line up with BW at least a few times. As long as you have aoc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    Haromms doesn't procc off your pet. If you use Harroms as BM and you get a TED alternative of the same quality, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    Haromms doesn't procc off your pet. If you use Harroms as BM and you get a TED alternative of the same quality, you're doing it wrong.
    I know it doesn't procc off your pet. Even if it doesn't, the DPS difference between HC TED and HC haromms is <1% (0.3% in FD, a little more in SimC). Thats 1.2k DPS out of 335k. I really liked renatakki's, but a diminishing agi buff is just stupid. I have it on my feral druid and is a real pain in the ass to play it properly in order to get good bleeds. As a hunter you could just play it as any other trinket, but again the difference is marginal given that mastery is the worst stat for all 3 specs, while multistrike being around 2.4-3% of your damage as BM is quite solid. So I decide to chose a reliable trinket over a clunky one, even if it will mean doing a little less dps some times.