View Poll Results: If there is no new content until the end of summer, will you stay subscribed?

Voters
499. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

    137 27.45%
  • No!

    224 44.89%
  • Maybe with little breaks.

    138 27.66%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Feindy View Post
    unsubbed already, theres nothing to do outside of SoO and the only encouters we have to beat yet are retarded mechanically. very disapointed by the fact theres no wod beta yet
    Haha, so that's what you tell yourself at night.

  2. #122
    Bloodsail Admiral The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Everlook
    Posts
    1,224
    Yes I would stay subscribed. Maybe for a few months-6 months. There's always lots of fun things still to do, like rep farming, achievement-hunting, and gearing. And if you feel the game is easy, may I suggest the ironman challenge? I haven't done it yet, but it does seem very enticing. One guy, heelvsbabyface (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FFcOwvJRUQ) has recently started it with an alt, and it really seems like something I'd want to complete.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

  3. #123
    The Patient amaraim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Göteborg, Sweden.
    Posts
    296
    Most likely unsubbing if there's nothing new until end of summer, or maybe taking breaks.

  4. #124
    The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,509
    yes.

    I am one of the 99.87 percent of people who have not completed the raiding content.





    There is no bad RNG only bad L2P

  5. #125
    The Lightbringer NatePsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,776
    Right now my sub is staying off until new content comes out, no real use for me to keep having money taken out when I'm not playing the game.

  6. #126
    The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakael View Post
    Haha, so that's what you tell yourself at night.
    yep. "if I cannot beat it, it must be a retarded mechanic". love that approach.





    There is no bad RNG only bad L2P

  7. #127
    Okay first of all the Mindless Isle got old really fast since there was essentially nothing to work for, once you got the trinket to teleport to the island you really didnt need to go there anymore (not to mention I kept forgetting to remove the thing and then go into raids where I would suck at dps due to loosing a trinket), and I am not the kind of person who gives two shits about a rep grind for a mount. I have 4 mists dragons and thats really 3 too many as they are all just differently colored. I am also not looking forward to an entire continent worth of mindless isle content in wod. I'll just play world of queue-craft instead.

    Will I remain subbed? Yes, even if I am not playing wow I will remain subbed so I can show up on the drop of a dime if a friend wants my help doing something or I feel the whim to do something when ever I want. I'm an adult with a career and I wipe my ass with $15 a month, so I don't really care if it costs money.

  8. #128
    Finishing up Silver CM dungeons. Will likely pay gold to get carried to transmog gear, then unsubbing. Unless my guild shows strong heroic progression very soon.

  9. #129
    The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Okay first of all the Mindless Isle got old really fast since there was essentially nothing to work for, once you got the trinket to teleport to the island you really didnt need to go there anymore (not to mention I kept forgetting to remove the thing and then go into raids where I would suck at dps due to loosing a trinket), and I am not the kind of person who gives two shits about a rep grind for a mount. I have 4 mists dragons and thats really 3 too many as they are all just differently colored. I am also not looking forward to an entire continent worth of mindless isle content in wod. I'll just play world of queue-craft instead.

    Will I remain subbed? Yes, even if I am not playing wow I will remain subbed so I can show up on the drop of a dime if a friend wants my help doing something or I feel the whim to do something when ever I want. I'm an adult with a career and I wipe my ass with $15 a month, so I don't really care if it costs money.
    OOOOH. Mindless Isle works much better than Hello Kitty Timeless Isle. I would like to start using your descriptive.





    There is no bad RNG only bad L2P

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Okay first of all the Mindless Isle got old really fast since there was essentially nothing to work for, once you got the trinket to teleport to the island you really didnt need to go there anymore (not to mention I kept forgetting to remove the thing and then go into raids where I would suck at dps due to loosing a trinket), and I am not the kind of person who gives two shits about a rep grind for a mount. I have 4 mists dragons and thats really 3 too many as they are all just differently colored. I am also not looking forward to an entire continent worth of mindless isle content in wod. I'll just play world of queue-craft instead.

    Will I remain subbed? Yes, even if I am not playing wow I will remain subbed so I can show up on the drop of a dime if a friend wants my help doing something or I feel the whim to do something when ever I want. I'm an adult with a career and I wipe my ass with $15 a month, so I don't really care if it costs money.
    I actually beg people such as yourself... PLEASE unsub for atleast a month or so. Unsub and let your friends know you are just unavailable for 2 or 3 months. The reason I ask this is because it sends a message to Blizzard. Blizzard cannot possibly know that you are bored and not playing if you keep a running subscription the entire time.

    Unsub for long enough to at least let Blizzard know that they need to be more punctual with content.

  11. #131
    My guild and I are 9/14 heroic in SoO, so I'll stay subbed for a while just working on finishing those fights out. Assuming we get Garrosh down before launch, we'll be farming heroic heirlooms and old MoP raid achievements.

    We only raid twice a week and I often only log on for those two days a week, so I don't see that changing before the expansion. But yes, I'll stay subbed.

  12. #132
    The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by thejeremyftw View Post
    My guild and I are 9/14 heroic in SoO, so I'll stay subbed for a while just working on finishing those fights out. Assuming we get Garrosh down before launch, we'll be farming heroic heirlooms and old MoP raid achievements.

    We only raid twice a week and I often only log on for those two days a week, so I don't see that changing before the expansion. But yes, I'll stay subbed.
    9/14 heroic on a two day scedule!

    recruiting?





    There is no bad RNG only bad L2P

  13. #133
    If nothing keeps me there I will unsub.
    I can join again whenever I feel like it.

    I never understood why some people make it a big fuss and have to force them self or wager long to unsuscribe when they feel bored.

  14. #134
    I am Murloc! Taftvalue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the desert
    Posts
    5,940
    No I unsubbed shortly after Christmas.
    You kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and that World of Warcraft died with him.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    I actually beg people such as yourself... PLEASE unsub for atleast a month or so. Unsub and let your friends know you are just unavailable for 2 or 3 months. The reason I ask this is because it sends a message to Blizzard. Blizzard cannot possibly know that you are bored and not playing if you keep a running subscription the entire time.

    Unsub for long enough to at least let Blizzard know that they need to be more punctual with content.
    The content will be done when its done. You are not going to teach them to get the game out sooner you are only going to teach them to cut corners and produce a less than stellar expansion. You are not teaching anyone anything by not subscribing, you are just not spending money on -this- game.

    I’m a graphic designer and when my employer gives me a 256 page product catalog to create from scratch I tell him exactly how long it will take me to finish the product with exceptions made for any extra products that may come along that take precedence. If he asks me if I can do it faster I say yes, but it will be shitty and no one will like it. He says nevermind and we both go about our day. The book will get done when it gets done. If something else comes along that ‘has to be done’ its going to drive the finish time on the book back by that much. Exceptions also have to be made for unforseen circumstances like if I print some of the pages in the wrong order, which may require me to reprint 20 pages.

    You will get your expansion when its ready, if you want to use subs as a weapon to force them to release faster you will just get a shitty product. If you demand extra content between here and then you will end up with the expansion being pushed back by that much more.

    Of course it takes time to make a new expansion, this isn’t some kind of raid tier with 4 wings, this is a raid tier, a whole continent, a whole continent full of new quests and mobs, new themes, new characters, new storylines, new art resources, new everything.

    In the words of Convert To Raid Podcast, “Calm down and call 1-800-Chill-The-F-Out.”

  16. #136
    Pit Lord Packers01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    Already unsubscribed until they announce the pre-patch date for WoD. Catching up on some other games
    Same. I have 4 days left on the account. I will start up again about a week or two before WoD.
    Everyone's an atheist, some people just take it one god further.


    You can't kill a debt collector and you shouldn't kill a child-Mall Security

  17. #137
    Depends on when my guild finishes with raiding this tier. We just got 6/14H last night on a 6-hours-a-week two-night schedule, and I've really stopped logging in except for raid time. I'm still enjoying raiding very much, I just don't feel like I have anything else to do at the moment. I picked up GW2, but I've reached max level in that and feel like I'm at a loss for endgame content...

    Regardless, I do not expect that Warlords will be delayed until the end of the summer. I'm still anticipating a June target, possibly July. September is highly unlikely, even with the additional PvP season, especially taking the rest of Holinka's tweets on the subject into account.

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    OOOOH. Mindless Isle works much better than Hello Kitty Timeless Isle. I would like to start using your descriptive.
    I'll chalk this up to one of the few times we see eye to eye on a topic, but I see we are in agreement here.

  19. #139
    Well, our guild still is on heroic progression, though I feel we won't keep it up after winter holidays slacking, coz it seems it just not worth it. I won't cancel my sub though, because why should I? I'm a working adult, 15$ is nothing to me. It is less than one evening of beer drinking in a pub with friends. Hell, I pay more for freaking TV, which I don't watch anyway. I'm proud that I'm staying loyal to Blizzard, even while Blizzard don't give a flying f*ck about customers loyalty.

    I plan on playing Diablo 3 expansion and Wildstar while waiting for WoD to come. I already tried to play Neverwinter online, but it is so p2w-like shit that I've uninstalled it two hours after getting max lvl.

  20. #140
    Brewmaster Klingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Parliament of the Daleks
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Blizzard said that more content for MoP would further delay WoD.
    Well, then they should have planned better before-time.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •