Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    False. The burden is to show it is not a choice because it is and has been observed for millenia to be a choice. It is also against all biological workings. The burden of proof is on the one theorizing, not the nay-sayers.
    Go try to fall helplessly in love with a man exactly like you would a woman. Then tell me its a choice.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    Redneck is a complement now a days. Dose not end the fact its still the same kind of tv. Also is NCIS not the 1# show in the US? Only if you help me .

Also I wish had the money to play WoW.
    A complement? Seriously?

As I told someone else - that's your opinion. It is far from being fact. You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how baseless it is. There is no conclusive evidence, or even evidence suggesting that a homosexuality is anything other than a choice or disease, which is has been the observation for millenia.

Back on topic. Again, it's not even a freedom of speech issue. They fired him strictly for his religion, which is illegal.
    Christianity doesn't say that gay people are, and I quote, "ruthless and full of murder."
    Phil Robertson said that.

And as a result, Phil Robertson is bring fired for his actions.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

As I told someone else - that's your opinion. It is far from being fact. You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how baseless it is. There is no conclusive evidence, or even evidence suggesting that a homosexuality is anything other than a choice or disease, which is has been the observation for millenia.

Back on topic. Again, it's not even a freedom of speech issue. They fired him strictly for his religion, which is illegal.
    if you really think ae fired him because of his religion, then, and i may get infracted, you should really remove your head from your ass.

as i stated previously, the 1st amendment applies to government, not publicly traded companies. ae was in the right to fire him because he was making their image look bad. not because he was religious, but because he was acting like a complete moronic jerk.

i almost bet you're the type that believes everything faux news tells them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Well since all things said in the bible are fairy tales and people who follow them with the worst of intention to there fellow man with a want to discriminate against them, its fair to say it doesn't matter what fictional belief you follow, if you have a desire to spread discontent to your fellow man, your going to regardless of what your 'faith' is.

Not sure how you managed to avoid an infraction, that's some generalization and religious bashing. Not everyone who is religious is intolerant of other people, or follows the bible like a zealot. The irony is that you are being intolerant of those who are intolerant, you have to accept that in the Bible it is morally wrong to be a homosexual. That doesn't mean that all Christians follow that outdated rule. I was raised Catholic but I don't believe in God, that said I don't tell my more religious family members that "their fairy tail bible" is nonsense and they should get with the times. That's what they believe I may disagree with them, but I do it respectfully. The guy from DD simply answered a question he was asked, I respect the fact that he answered it truthfully even if I disagree with him on fundamental levels. A&E shouldn't be the least bit surprised that he said what he said. People need to stop making this a big deal and move on. Let the studio handle the situation how they see fit and lets focus on more important things like healthcare, for example.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

A&E who is willing to run shows about cowgirl sluts chasing men, drug addicts, and other very questionable character shows. but will draw the line at allowing someone his right to free religion.....

A&E along with GLAAD and half these gay rights groups are the real Bigots. the definition of a Bigot is intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who REFUSED to ACCEPT different views. He never said he hated gays or that he wouldn't be friends with a gay or that they didn't have the right to marry or screw each other. He just said that the bible states its a sin. and that sin didn't make sense.

alot of these Gays rights groups and GLAAD on the other hand believe that other people shouldn't be allowed to even state their opinion and that they are 100% right and anyone else's rights don't matter. The gays that fought for their rights to marry and such should dump letting these Retards like GLAAD make a mockery of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    And since we're using anecdotal evidence, I'd just counter his post by saying that I didn't choose to be heterosexual. And thus I have restored the balance by canceling out his anecdotal (if he truly do believe he chose his sexual orientation that is).
    The argument "do you choose to be straight" is an old, simple, and easy to disprove argument. I'm not going to do this for you. I suggest take a philosophical logic course first, then try to make a real argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    A complement? Seriously?
    It is depending on where you are in the south. My high school was filled with people proud red-necks, but they were just middle class kids wearing plaid shirts and zero understanding of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Christianity doesn't say that gay people are, and I quote, "ruthless and full of murder."
    Phil Robertson said that.

And as a result, Phil Robertson is bring fired for his actions.
    That was NOT why he was fired. He was fired due to the story in GQ. All this other shit is coming out to try and validate the actions. get it straight.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    It is depending on where you are in the south. My high school was filled with people proud red-necks, but they were just middle class kids wearing plaid shirts and zero understanding of the word.
    In my High school, there were also many proud "niggas". and a "bad ass bitches" Doesn't make the term complementary

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    A complement? Seriously?
    I had this conversation with someones else about an hour or two ago. If you are not going to read all the post between us then I am not counting it with you Kuwabara. Sorry .

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Why the shit should I care what is "natural"? I like my world of electronics antibiotics and synthetic materials. Why should it matter if homosexuality is natural or not when nothing else in our lives is either and we love it?
    I never said it shouldn't be allowed. It's a choice like many others than are deeply personal with you and someone else. That doesn't make it good or natural, though. Not every choice is a smart one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

This thread has gone full circle. It's just full of bashing at a bunch of groups/people now.

Locked.