Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Stuyding, exams in januari, the holidays suck if you're in college, the last week of januari is going to be the real holidays for me.

Deleted
    Spending Christmas alone in my student apartment in Scotland doing school stuff.

Hopefully playing some reindeer games with Rudolph, i am quite inclusive!

I'll be spending Christmas eve and new years eve working so no drinking for me : ( guess thats the perks of working in a nightclub.
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.

Gran Canaria with my family

Quote Originally Posted by brightmonkey View Post
    I'll be spending Christmas eve and new years eve working so no drinking for me : ( guess thats the perks of working in a nightclub.
    xmas eve at a nightclub sounds so sad, but i guess it's better than being alone

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    xmas eve at a nightclub sounds so sad, but i guess it's better than being alone
    Least i have xmas day and new years day to get drunk : )

Sleeping in and then watching Netflix all day most likely. My brother is an asshole so I can't go to holidays that he'll be at. Which means I can only celebrate Christmas if he goes to his 'fiances' parents house which I doubt he will.

Quote Originally Posted by brightmonkey View Post
    Least i have xmas day and new years day to get drunk : )
    ah i just mean for the patrons of the club. you have to work there, i just wonder what kind of people go there on xmas eve to spend their free time.

ah i just mean for the patrons of the club. you have to work there, i just wonder what kind of people go there on xmas eve to spend their free time.
    Not everyone has a rosy cheery family or friends to be with/around on the holidays. I know I don't.

ah i just mean for the patrons of the club. you have to work there, i just wonder what kind of people go there on Xmas eve to spend their free time.
    Well its a new job actually start tomorrow and the couple of times i been in there its like the riff raff or chavs as they like to be known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Stuyding, exams in januari, the holidays suck if you're in college, the last week of januari is going to be the real holidays for me.
    What a weird schedule you have, that's gotta suck . Here our semester officially ends on december 20th (although all courses end a few days or weeks before that date) and start with new courses in january.

I'm gonna leave for my parent's place tomorrow (it's like ~400km away) and spend christmas + new years there with my family and friends who live in the area.

10+ Year Old Account
    No way to get the relationship with him to the point where while you may not like each other you can be in the same room? I would have to think your hurting your mom and your 2 siblings by not being there. Just try to pretend he's not even there.
    Oh it's nothing new, always been this way. My mom and siblings understand, in fact. None of us really like the guy, and he's never been hiding the fact that he dislikes me and my older sister. Both of us have a different father, our 2 younger siblings are he's kids together with mom.
    Actually, my moms family has never gotten along with him and he's family. Guess it is a feud of sorts.

At least he works abroad a lot, so we always spend time together when he's away : )

Not everyone has a rosy cheery family or friends to be with/around on the holidays. I know I don't.
    Normal people who get along with all their family will never understand this : )

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm don't celebrate christmas so I'll be sleeping in and lazily enjoying my day off of work.

I've got 5 kids so I'll be sitting on my couch watching them tear through all their crap while sipping some coffee w/ Bailey's.

After that 10-15 minutes of mayhem, I will spend a few hours assembling and removing the 4234897123 zip ties holding the toys in their packages.

After that, I will be on the computer either playing WoW or some HC D3.

The place I work is closed for 2 weeks so in my apartment playing video games, I don't celebrate christmas or any other holiday.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I've been doing for the last 4 years...At home, alone.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will be in NZ with family for the most part and then probably Sydney mid Jan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugum View Post
    I've got 5 kids so I'll be sitting on my couch watching them tear through all their crap while sipping some coffee w/ Bailey's.

After that 10-15 minutes of mayhem, I will spend a few hours assembling and removing the 4234897123 zip ties holding the toys in their packages.

After that, I will be on the computer either playing WoW or some HC D3.
    Good luck and god speed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Me and my GF is leaving for my fathers house the 23d. Will be staying there with his new girlfriend and her kids, with my 2 sisters, until Thursday the 26th. Then we leave for my mothers house where my stepfather and his kids will be as well. My GF comes from a Buddhist family so they don't celebrate Christmas, but I will make a Chinese Christmas meal on Saturday the 28th for her whole family. Then on Monday the 30th I have to start making food for the New Years party. We are cooking turkey and all the accessories for about 50 people(This year its not at my place so I don't have to clean up )