Getting Timer Text on GladiusEx Cooldowns (/framestack and OmniCC)

How would I go about putting timer text on the cooldown modules without turning on OmniCC's default profile? Adding GladiusEx as a rule in OmniCC puts timers on the DR tracker, but nothing else.

To add on to this, I can get it working by turning on default OmniCC profile, but for reasons of conflicting text with ElvUI, I'd prefer not to do this, and the likelihood of having to blacklist addons in the future so it doesn't show 2 timer texts is very likely. Using /framestack to try to find the names of the modules to add to a whitelist on a separate ruleset won't work, either. I tried adding everything from GladiusEx, GladiusExCooldowns, GladiusExCooldownsframe, GladiusExCooldownsframearena, etc etc etc. Nothing really worked.

According to OmniCC's page regarding Groups, nameless "table" strings will inherit qualities from the default group (which I had, by default, off). Is it possible that by whatever way the addon is created, there is no specific frame unit or whatever that I can force OmniCC to hook to, without turning on all default OmniCC hooking?

If somebody else who uses OmniCC knows how to do this on a separate ruleset, it would be very much appreciated if you could let me know. Can provide screenshots of /framestack spit out and whatnot.
    Last edited by Jalopy; 2013-12-19 at 02:44 PM.