Deleted

A plea for help!

Hello everyone,

I've been away from raiding due to fucked up work schedule and just got back into raiding. I've jumped from doing SoO LFR(once) and the first two parts of flex(also once) straight into heroic SoO raiding and right now I'm absolutely clueless.

I have shit gear, yes. I have zero experience, also yes. And I know that as I get used to the bosses and their mecanics aswell as get better gear my dps will increase. But with this post I'm looking for advice on an encounter to encounter basis. I know it might take up some of your time but I would be insanely thankful for it.

First off I have a few questions. At what point should I go TG? Right when I get the weps for it or at a specific ilvl? I am SMF at the moment and in the Fury guide it tells me that I should pick Stormbolt when I get Eye of Galakras. I currently have the LFR version, should I make the switch or do it when I get a normal/heroic version?

As for the encounter tips. What glyphs do you suggest using for each fight? What talents? Any other tips you can share?

Any advice or answers are graetly appriciated!

-Distinkt

Edit: Some of you might inspect my gear on armory. I know that most of my heroic pieces are not so good statwise, but they were 30-40 ilvl increase to my earlier pieces. So regardless of stats, they were huge upgrades. Also any pointers on gemming/enchanting is welcome aswell.
    Last edited by mmoc7d26753534; 2013-12-19 at 03:56 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do not have much time, therefore Ill keep the advice short. Go TG as soon as you have appropriate weapons. If you have one good twoahnder and one bad, rather go Arms. Go with the lfr version of Eye, you will probably have to delay CS by a bit. The eye is important to make it possible to Stormbolt within CS (SB has 30 seconds, CS has 20 seconds, SB is lowered by eye). If you have option to switcfh between arms and fury for each boss, do so. You find a list of what specc is viable at which boss in the Arms Primer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.