14/14N 553 Protection Warrior LF guild

Hi friends, I'm Malutki and I main a Protection Warrior . I'm currently 14/14 N SoO. I've been raiding since the start of Burning Crusade where I was instantly hooked on progression raiding. With the exception of Cataclysm and the start of MoP I've cleared everything in the game during current. I have extensive heroic/hardmode experience on a number of characters - most notable (painful) achievement was M'uru pre-nerf (less than .5% of WoW population killed this, only 437 wipes).

I have a 553 Protection set, both mastery and avoidance sets.
    I have a 540 Fury set, I don't mind playing fury or arms when needed.
    I have 9 level 90 alts, most of which are 530+, I've made them available for progression raiding in the past.
    I'm in my late 20's and drama free
    I like puppies and chocolate milk

What I'm looking for/want:

Doesn't matter what faction
    Doesn't matter what server
    I'll raid any days
    I'll raid from 7:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST
    I'll show up on time, prepared with food/flasks/potions, and vast knowledge of the encounter

Thanks for your time and consideration, please leave your Battletags, contact info, guild websites, etc and I'll get back to you this evening.
    ~Malutki

Hey, going to be checking this thread often, however the best way to contact us is through either RealID, our website, or the simplistic tell system thanks .

We're Game Over on Proudmoore, we recently transferred due to our server dieing and having a horrible population ratio. We moved to a PST/PVE/VERY high pop server onto which we've been thriving and growing larger as well as finding wonderful talent on our new home. We've been around since late wotlk, and have earned nearly every alliance first since our creation. We've cleared all content since our creation as well as countless alliance firsts in every aspect along the way. We've never cancelled raids nor ran shorthanded in our existance, we have a long tradition of close friendships within guild as well as a low-turnover rate among new members as we're very selective of new membership. We're a 25 man heroic raiding team with multiple alt/progression ten man teams within guild. 9/14 H Current content, 11/13H 16/16H 25m Previous progression. We pride ourselves on having a good community within guild, as well as a very large, and active playerbase. We dont have clicks, sects, or groups of people who dislike one another and squabble. Also for videos on us checkout GameOverEredarUS @ youtube. We also live stream all raids.

We're are a Pve guild, but we also host Guild Rbg's a few times a week, We're also big on arenas and preform bg's. We're Dkp based of which is wiped every new content as well as hosted on webdkp.com. We also run all previous content raids guild only throughout the week, we're big on achievements as well as transmorg here. We also have every kill listed on youtube as well with full video. We run guild only challenge modes daily, have all golds now long completed. We run nearly all content with guildies only, we like the fact we have a very tightknit feel and close community despite being large. We are the top 25 man on our server.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11:30/12 EST

We're recruiting for core and bench spots in every team which run multiple varied days/times, the best way of contact is through real id however a forum app works well also. Looking forward to hearing from you

Site: GameOver-Proudmoore.enjin.com

Nudist ( GM/Recruitment ) Bai.sinn@yahoo.com
    Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessnicole62@hotmail.com
    Nessa#1373

TLDR; Version 9/14H Current Content, 11/13H 16/16H Previous Content numerous pulls on different heroic encounters with various success, 25 man core team, multiple alt ten man teams
    ( Previously deep into heroics for 5.0 content )
    We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
    Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
    Recruiting for core
    Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper.