Deleted

What are the powerups we get from lvl 90-100

What are the powerups we are getting in our lvling journey

Deleted
    None of us know for now, and none of us will know until they release more info. The most we know for now is a few scraps from the slides at blizzcon.

However, the general idea is that these powerup will be altering existing abilities and not give us new skills and be spec specific. For example, Assassination rogues have been suggested to get passive slice and dice (which already is that way in a sense, since it's refreshed by Envenom). We will get something every level from 91 to 99, and new talents at 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not even beta.

Deleted
    All i hope is that its gonna be a bit more intresting then a flat % more dmg on X ability

i honestly dont think it will be, unless its optional visual changes to spells.. which i think they'd rather use class quests for.

I can see it only being damage increases, or additional bleeds or something of that sort, maybe even giving old benefits of spells that were removed back?

15+ Year Old Account
    Given the Slice and Dice example, the upgraded skills will be QoL changes that also increase DPS, giving us the feeling that our character is so experienced that they are 'pro's' at what they do.

I can imagine some skills may get an additional effect, others become instant. Some ideas:

Shadow Priest - Mind Blast is now Instant.
    Unholy Death Knight - Death Coil applies Frost Fever and Blood Plague
    Destruction Warlock - Your Incinerate increases the duration of Immolate by 2 seconds.
    Arms Warrior - Your Heroic Strike costs 0 rage.
    Frost Mage - You are able to cast Frostbolt while moving.
    Hunter - You can now use your Kill Shot when your target is at 30% Health instead of 20%.

You get the idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    They pretty explicitly said that you're going to get bonuses each level that will increase the damage of a certain ability by a noticeable chunk. The example they gave is that mages will get an ability that increases Pyroblast damage by 30%. Hopefully there will be some other, more interesting abilities too, but you probably won't get more than one button to press. They want you to feel like you've levelled up, but they don't want to continue adding a jillion extra abilities that they have to balance and find use for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envojus View Post

Shadow Priest - Mind Blast is now Instant.
    Arms Warrior - Your Heroic Strike costs 0 rage.

lol spamming one button much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LFPO8k View Post
    lol spamming one button much
    Not sure why you took Mind Blast with it, but it has 8 second cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    The slide during Blizzcon had:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Holy Priest: Chakra now has a 15s CD.
    Shadow Priest: Shadow Orb cap is now 5.
    Assassination Rogue: Slice and Dice is now passive.
    Fire Mage: +35% damage to Fireball.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    How is anyone supposed to answer this now for an unspecified class/spec? There are 33 of them you know and they'll all be a bit different from one another.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I have a question and I wonder if that has been clarified. Does each level grant an upgrade for each spec or is it for the class in general? In the case of Priests for example, does every level grant one healer and one shadow upgrade? Or could one level refer to disc and another to shadow? I really look forward to the first instance.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I have a question and I wonder if that has been clarified. Does each level grant an upgrade for each spec or is it for the class in general? In the case of Priests for example, does every level grant one healer and one shadow upgrade? Or could one level refer to disc and another to shadow? I really look forward to the first instance.
    We just don't know. Beyond what they said at BlizzCon, there has been no info on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Fire Mage: +35% damage to Fireball.
    Worthless since classes get damage for free during damage balancing.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Deleted
    What could be done is they change the ability not only with dmg but with visual or making it do something extra so they can add in visual, like greenfire for warlocks their spels now make the target move 30% slower there for its green

Fire flower, giant mushroom, boomerang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    As usual, probably a couple new skills and out current skills will do a slight bit better than they currently do.

How anyone expects any different is beyond me.
    Dunno whether we can expect new ones really. They have already said that the amount of buttons is feeling bloated, so I doubt they will add new ones to it.... unless they replace others of course...