You cannot mix dungeons, raids, and random when picking dungeons

So does anyone else get this error when you try to list your name for the /or ? And more importantly did you find a fix?

Disabled all addons, not qued for anything at all. Works on my warlock but not on my dk. Yes ilvl req is meet.

I'll ask here since eu forums are dead and always have been so more of a chance for a solution here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    List your name for the... /or?
    type /or in-game and you'll get it..

I assume it's the dungeon finder, in which case you're making it more complicated for people who aren't in game due to work or other reasons at the moment to figure out what you're talking about.

But I can't help you if you're going to be vague.
    The people using it will know what I mean by /or and to them not vague at all, and it will be these people that will have any knowledge to my problem, and these would be the people I would aim to get help from. Making you not the person I'm seeking help from since understanding /or is complicated for you unless of course your drawing opinions for other people when you say " for people". So please just move along and be bored at work on some other thread thanks.

Sorry that I tried to help then, guess that's a bad thing now. Thanks for being a prick.
    I agree, he tried to help you and you just give a sarcastic cocky reply back?

I know Russia has been using the group finder for a long time, but EU and US hasn't it fell into decline after Wotlk, and has literally only just came back because of the additation of flex to it, thus...

I had no idea /or opened it directly, guess I'm a retard? I bet hardly anyone knows this yet as it was barely used, Blizzard themselves even described it as "Under the the social panel > raid > other raids" in blue posts, not /or.

As for the problem, no it work for me, just listed and unlisted, HOWEVER, IF, you list for SoO AND ToT etc, you will get that error.

You can only queue for one raid zone at a time, but it includes the zones wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be nice, guys

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    I agree, he tried to help you and you just give a sarcastic cocky reply back?

I know Russia has been using the group finder for a long time, but EU and US hasn't it fell into decline after Wotlk, and has literally only just came back because of the additation of flex to it, thus...

I had no idea /or opened it directly, guess I'm a retard? I bet hardly anyone knows this yet as it was barely used, Blizzard themselves even described it as "Under the the social panel > raid > other raids" in blue posts, not /or.

As for the problem, no it work for me, just listed and unlisted, HOWEVER, IF, you list for SoO AND ToT etc, you will get that error.

You can only queue for one raid zone at a time, but it includes the zones wings.
    Never called anyone retarded for not knowing about it.Or called any names but got some back but not here to get ppl infracted so not bothered.

OT:Yeah, tried diff things, que for one, for some, for all etc. But doesn't work. It's just on the dk tho so that's what is making no sense when it works fine on 2 other chars.

Just to make this easier, /or opens the interface for open raid, not the in game group finder. Now, having said that, OP, you took a poor tone with someone that was clarifying your post to see if they could help. Try being more receptive next time, that is why we call ourselves a community. Your attitude is enough that I don't think I will be saying anything more on this thread. GL with /or...

Problem sorted

Open your raid browser using /or or with /rb. The list is long ... scroll down and you will see that one or more items are checked which are causing the issue. I was having the same issue and just noticed this.

Its good to remember that jargon you use is not always the jargon somebody else is going to use. Plenty of people on MMO champ could use whatever "/or" is...but maybe they know it by a different name.

Why rob yourself of potentials helpers, when its easier to reply with something like "Oh /OR is...." instead of complaining that the 1st reply doesn't know.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Be nice, guys
    Off topic, I just want to tell you that your signature is amazing. Doge is awesome!

"Help me, I need your help you idiot!"

basically how I read this thread.

I am having this issue too and I have found no way of fixing it. Did any one find a way to fix it?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Feedstorm View Post
    Open your raid browser using /or or with /rb. The list is long ... scroll down and you will see that one or more items are checked which are causing the issue. I was having the same issue and just noticed this.
    I have been having this problem for awhile now and I couldn't figure out why it only did this on one of my toons. THANK YOU! so much for this help! sure enough something down below was checked. <3