Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This thread is so asinine it hurts....

Lets flash forward from the 80's to now (really... 30 years ago c'mon)...

Imagine reading a post along the lines of "Paul Walker died and my whole life fell apart, I can't even get out of bed." Really come on... did you have day to day interactions with this man? No, of course not, cause you wouldn't post on these forums if you did. Get over it, you're dedicating a lot of time and energy to someone who was on the TV and big screen.... whoppty do

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    If you miss Patrick Swayze all you have to do is start working with clay on a pottery wheel and he will show up.

The world is always different after people leave but new people come along to take their place. Maybe look for a new celebrity to carry on Swayzes spirit.
    very disturbing thought to begin with Prokne. I have to wonder about you now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    I feel like he has a quota on how many stupid threads a day he has to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post

Lets flash forward from the 80's to now (really... 30 years ago c'mon)...

Imagine reading a post along the lines of "Paul Walker died and my whole life fell apart, I can't even get out of bed." Really come on... did you have day to day interactions with this man? No, of course not, cause you wouldn't post on these forums if you did. Get over it, you're dedicating a lot of time and energy to someone who was on the TV and big screen.... whoppty do
    You never had a role model in you life? I did, and he was one of mine and Michael Landon. What is so wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    You never had a role model in you life? I did, and he was one of mine and Michael Landon. What is so wrong with that?
    http://www.amazon.com/Wong-Thanks-Ev.../dp/B0000714BP

LOL, have fun with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    very disturbing thought to begin with Prokne. I have to wonder about you now.
    Youve never seen Ghost? Its a really romantic scene even though he is a ghost. Better than talking to Whoopie Goldberg. When I miss Partick Swayze, I watch his movies, usually Point Break or Dirty Dancing. His SNL skits were also really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that was a funny movie, totally taking from priscilla queen of the desert, but it had its moments.

but seriously I can't tell now if your serious or not anymore.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    As a kid growing up missing his older brother. Patrick Swayze meant a lot to me in Red Dawn. So i really miss that man even though my brother is the better man.