Poll: How many digital games do you own?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    According to Steam: 876 Games Owned, 603 DLC Owned. Also have a Desura account with 198 games, but a lot of those are also on Steam. GOG adds another 15 and Origin about 6. Add the games that are on none of those platforms, should be around 1000 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    How the hell can you people have that many Steam games...I coulden't even find 10 games today that would slightly interest me, to a point where I would even consider them, if I had them for free.

About 5 steam games only, and they all collect dust (Or close to that...) but 1.
    Considering Steam is 9 years old now, that's a lot of time to create a nice library.

Deleted
    ~230 on Steam
    ~10-20 on Origin
    ~5-10 on GOG
    ~5 on Uplay

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I have no love for download only games. The only ones I do own I got for free and I would never spend actual money on one(same goes for DLC).
    I am the same way. I only have a couple digital games and I only have them because they were free. One that I just downloaded recently was Shoot Many Robots on the Xbox Live. If you have a gold membership, Live has this thing where every month they have a free game to download. Some are good some are bad. In Shoot Many Robot's case it's a good one. It's a sidescrolling shooter where you're like a redneck guy shooting robots and you can buy new weapons and gear, which all have different stats to them, to customize your guy using nuts (as in nuts and bolts). You also level up allowing you to access stronger weapons and gear. Some others I have that were also for free are:

Dead Nation (PS3)
    Stardust (PS3)
    Hexic (Xbox 360. Was already installed on it when I first got my Xbox)
    Some Magic the Gathering card game (PS3)

Edit: Oh and Team Fortress 2 which is the only game I have on Steam.

I like buying my games on disc. That way I know that I will always have it and always be able to play it even if it's in the year 2500.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-12-26 at 10:16 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I have 52 games on steam atm, a few more after the sale i reckon.

271 games on steam and 7 on Origins

The real issue for me is that I haven't even played half of my steam library.

Deleted
    i'm in the 151-300 bracket, according to steam i haven't played 15% of them, damn steam sales

10+ Year Old Account
    Excluding console games and the ones i also have a physical PC copy off, probably upwards of 80-90 on different clients

I have 18 games in my Steam library. I'm not one of those who just gobbles up games on Steam because they're on sale. I watch the trailers and read reviews, and I'll only buy the game if I think it's something I'll enjoy.

Seems most of my friends on Steam are the opposite though. I get "18 games? that's IT?" responses a lot from my friends who have like 300+ games. Actually two that I can think of off the top of my head with over 700, and one of them has less than an hour played on most of the games.

i have several at my steam account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Anywho, how many games do you all own on a digital platform?
    There is a little misunderstanding on your side.
    You don't own any games.

At any given point steam(or any other digital distributor) can stop providing services and you won't be able to legally play any of the games you paid for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only have 38 games on Steam in particular, and probably ~15 between other services.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I have around 60 games on steam.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Well about 50-100 on Steam, but then I only started buying games on there about a year ago. Before that I had such a huge pile of game boxes I didn't see the point in buying more online. I have 400+ physical boxes.

But then I saw a Steam sale by chance and thought "well they're like $5 each...". And here we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    63, don't have steam

26 games total. 20 of them on Steam. Only 5 out of those 20 were actually worth playing.

1 through Uplay which is Farcry 3.

5 via Blizzard all of which I play pretty often even now: Wacraft III, WoW, D3, SCII, Hearthstone.

Neverwinter, Vindictus, and Elderscrolls beta...but I guess that doesn't count as owning them.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Only like 30 something. I hae only been doing PC gaming for a year now, was a console guy before thank god I switched

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I have 18 games in my Steam library. I'm not one of those who just gobbles up games on Steam because they're on sale. I watch the trailers and read reviews, and I'll only buy the game if I think it's something I'll enjoy.

Seems most of my friends on Steam are the opposite though. I get "18 games? that's IT?" responses a lot from my friends who have like 300+ games. Actually two that I can think of off the top of my head with over 700, and one of them has less than an hour played on most of the games.
    That's how I am also, but it accumulates over the years. I buy games that I think I'll enjoy whenever a sale comes around and rarely end up playing those, then the next sale comes around and so on.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Up to an even 300 on Steam, plus another 25-35 non-steam Digital games from other storefronts etc.

I have 36 listed in my Steam library, with another dozen or so probably on my 360.