[Guardian] Trinkets

I just gearing my druid tank and have started to go normal SoO, but what trinkets are the best for druid tank atm? I know you can choose between if you going to dps much or not and so on. But what is the two people use the most now?

I personally use Renataki's Soul Charm and Vial of Living Corruption at the moment, and no particular desire to change (armoury in sig). I also have Rook's Unlucky Talisman for some fights with lots of AoE.

Edit: apparently I logged out in DPS gear.
    Blencathra <Hexx> - Guardian Druid - Chamber of Aspects

The following are all good:

Vial (Malkorok tank CDR)
    Renataki's (Expertise reforged to Crit/Haste)
    Primordius (mostly when you're Crit soft-capped since Haste is better for RPS at those levels)
    Rook's (pure survival)
    Ticking Ebon Detonator (Mastery -> Crit/Haste. Think a stronger version of Renataki's).

The trinket that likely sees the most use regardless of playstyle is Vial of Living Corruption. The cooldown reduction is just too sexy to pass up, since the "worst" reduction would be Bear Hug (only because it's very limited in use in raids). The second trinket probably varies much more, but to vaguely generalize it's either a stamina trinket from SoO or an agility-based trinket from ToT in that slot, depending upon the player or situation... there are exceptions, but I'll let more people comment.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Haromm's Talisman too. That 5-6% damage is often more valuable than the mitigation or survival benefit of another trinket, even (indeed, especially) for progression (e.g. I used it for heroic Garrosh, as did our brewmaster).
    Last edited by Aseyhe; 2014-01-04 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aseyhe View Post
    Haromm's Talisman too. That 5-6% damage is often more valuable than the mitigation or survival benefit of another trinket, even (indeed, especially) for progression (e.g. I used it for heroic Garrosh, as did our brewmaster).
    Sure but DPS should get priority on that trinket

Your first trinket is going to be Vial unless you're just doing farm and attempting to get DPS ranks or something. Second trinket kind of varies depending on what you're looking for. Haromm's is good for DPS, Curse is a good hybrid DPS/Survival trinket, Rook's is valuable for certain encounters, Bloodlust is the default option for RPS, Thok's is an OK DPS/RPS hybrid.

I generally don't recommend TED since it's impossible to snapshot with which makes its DPS value suspect, and the passive stat is not very appealing. The cleave trinket is also pretty good for fights with lots of adds or multiple active bosses/mobs for the entire fight.

I've been doing Renataki hc on 1 slot, and switching around 2nd slot as I feel..
    Vial just doesn't drop for me at all, from any mode <.<