Deleted

Feral in solo mode?

Hello all!I have a question about feral.How good is feral in average ilvl on solo like olds raid's,farming rep's and more?Compared with hunter or warlock?I already play a rogue and want a alt for solo playing cos rogue is not much good for this aspect of gameplay.Thx for all clever comment's.

You should offspec guardian to compete with warlock/hunter.

Warlocks can solo things that a poorly configured 5 man can't kill so no contest there but Guardian is better than Rogue.

Deleted
    Feral isn't much better than a rogue for soloing.
    You would need to spec guardian or balance if you wanted to solo the harder things, with guardian being the best for most fights.

Feral is probably much worse than a rogue for soloing.
    No feint, no cloak - as others have said, guardian or boomkin are better specs.
    Mew!

Deleted
    And in guardian spec,can i compete with other good solo classes like warlock or hunter/monk?Can guardian solo a warbringer exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaziel View Post
    And in guardian spec,can i compete with other good solo classes like warlock or hunter/monk?Can guardian solo a warbringer exactly?
    Yes you can. Start off as a kitty/pounce then go bear and facerolltank him.
    check out youtube for some solo vids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaziel View Post
    even feral can pretty simply, you only need to worry about fear and have your defensives / hotw hots or trinket ready.

I would say feral is pretty average at soloing, it's got good self heals and survivability, but nothing exceptional.

Guardian is pretty good (like most tank specs) but generally will have trouble competing with Monk or DK in terms of soloing things that are exceptionally difficult.

And almost any spec can solo a warbringer if you know what you're doing, that's not really a meaningful comparison for anything.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-12-30 at 10:22 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to solo in feral (before the switch to Guardian...) but then I switched over to balance for soloing. Couldn't be happier, it's a lot of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would just like to say that it is MUCH harder for a feral to solo spine 10 man then it is for a druid to solo spine 10 man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    I'd say bo guardian...

- - - Updated - - -

You should go boomie

This is crazy, feral is fantastic for old content. You have most of the tools from guardian with the DPS of feral. If you are talking about anything previous to this expansion you can out heal most of it with Ysara's Gift, throw in Healing Touch procs and you are well ahead of the game on most content. If things are going badly you still have a strong bear form utilizing Ysara's, Healing Touch procs, frenzied regen and your cool downs.

The classes these people are comparing you to are soloing very specific current content, guardian in old content is overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by zachary4828 View Post
    The classes these people are comparing you to are soloing very specific current content, guardian in old content is overkill.
    Depends on your definition of "old." If you mean instances/raids from classic to WotLK, Feral is much more efficient than Guardian in most cases. If we're talking Cata raids to present, Feral likely would have an extremely hard time compared to Guardian.

*edit* - I suppose, since Warbringers were mentioned, most non-raid overworld content is doable as Feral, but Guardian will generally succeed with less of a headache where Feral falls short in many cases.
    Last edited by exochaft; 2014-01-04 at 03:50 PM.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville