Poll: Which class will you play first to 100?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mage because i love my toon

druid, because cat goes nom nom nom on poor enemies

my Death knight have been my main since wrath, might aswell continue the trend!

If i was still playing i would probably level my shaman, i love shamans and how they are, always levelled that first.

Hunter since its my main, having all classes at 90 i can say the rest is not as intresting (dk,monk,rogue are completely garbage imo - no matter the spec)

DK first, since she's in a guild with all the leveling perks. Then, "the rest".
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    My warrior main I've had since I started playing.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did DK for Wrath, Pally for Cata, Monk for MoP, but since I'm rolling my pally a belf again soon, it'll be my Paladin probably run it as Holy depending on mob toughness.

Paladin has been my main since Naxx 25m, I've stuck with it through thick and thin and played all 3 specs in raiding. I'm most likely to get my druid to 100 after that but I'm seriously considering leveling a DK or Monk to 100 as well.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

paladin, have raided holy paladin since I start playing this game pre bc...not really going to change that

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin, as per usual. Holding out vain hope for a paladin quest line this time around. x.x

Shaman, have been the first character I have leveled to cap since Wotlk.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

10+ Year Old Account
    My warrior. There isn't any other class I enjoy atm. I enjoy every aspect of my warrior, and have done since late Wrath, when I made him. My 6 year old paladin had to retire when I made the final switch in Cata. Haven't looked back ever since.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

My warrior as it's the toon I've had the most fun with this xpac

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

More than likely it will be my enhance shaman, He has been my favorite character since BC.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My stormcloak orc will be level 100 soon

Stated as a hunter in vanilla (though didn't do much end game) Hunter again in bc and lk but got tired of how Hunter was handled and went dk since it started halfway leveled. Enjoyed dk for the rest of lk, cata and mop.

I exclusively tank since end of lk and with how monk mitigates damage and gains mitigation from offensive stats I think I'll be instant 90'ing a new monk main. Unless some significant blood changes happen first. The 100 dk talents presented so far LOOK cool but are useless in functionality for blood. They could boost the damage and range of DnD all they want but it doesn't help me live longer.

Not taking full damage to the face then healing it back and actually having raid cooldowns sounds real nice, on top of superior mobility. I'm gonna miss good ol' deathgrip though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm undecided between my shammy or DK. I suppose it will depend on what my guild needs more for raiding purposes. Leaning more toward DK tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael8

Deathwing was flapping along in the dragonblight getting ready to attack the tower whennnnn..... BAM!!! He gets nailed with a giant plasma beam coming down from the sky Grafton style from Halo Reach!!!! It would seem that Rhonin finally decided to put his 24mil mana to use...

My main is a Hunter so I suppose she will be first.

It's either going to be my Hunter who has been my main forever, or Warlock. It completely depends on what Blizz does with WoD. If Hunters don't receive some significant changes for spec differentiation I'm probably going to switch to Warlock. Blizzard really made Warlocks shine when they gave them the rework for MoP.