RoS on PS4 - Why no date? What do you think?

I thought that the PS4 edition will be released at the same time as the PC version.
    That really sucks, because after playing D3 on console on my PS3, i will never go back to the PC. Its just sooo much more fun.

What do you think why is there no date yet?

And when do you think it will be released on PS4?

Deleted
    Probably because it's a game primarily made for the PC, and then later ported to consoles when everything is ready for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. It takes time to port the game to console and the game is not even finished yet.

2. No one really knows if console version was profitable. If it was not - maybe ros would never be ported.

3. You'll buy PC version and then, 6 month later, you'll buy console version. Some people would wait, but a lot of people will buy both. Double profit!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    1. It takes time to port the game to console and the game is not even finished yet.

2. No one really knows if console version was profitable. If it was not - maybe ros would never be ported.

3. You'll buy PC version and then, 6 month later, you'll buy console version. Some people would wait, but a lot of people will buy both. Double profit!
    ofc there is going to be a console version of RoS why make Avenger Kills. as a exclusive features for ps4 and then not port it?
    sure it takes time to port it. but they are alrdy working on a port. and there is still plenty of time left to port it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is the Polar Opposite of Rockstar. They make PC games that eventually find its way to a console whereas Rockstar makes console games that occasionally make it to PC.

Deleted
    PS4 version is already playable, so I don't think there will be long wait since PC version