Poll: Well, will you pre-order D3 RoS?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Of course! I loved Diablo 3 so there's no reason to think I won't like the expansion.

Nope. I will wait a few weeks/months to see how everything pans out. After getting D3 on launch and suffering through the first few weeks..Yeah, I won't spend money on a repeat. If the expansion is good, I will buy it though.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    no i wont be pre-ordering and it'll have to be on some kind of sale if i ever buy it. i havent seen or read anything that would interest me enough in spending anymore on that game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Gonna pre-order the Collectors Edition, it will fit perfectly in with my other CE box`s
    Same, I keep hoping for the PvP arena type content (4v4) I got to try at Blizzcon, to get added, it was very fun!

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    $40 seems a bit much for 1 act and one extra class...
    And adventure mode, mystic and torment difficulty. Price is as expected and with the new content it offers I think the price is ok. Will pre-order the CE as soon as it's available in Germany.

No, too early to pre-order now. I might be playing other games by then, and they're not exactly going to run out of digital copies of the game so there is no rush. I also wouldn't mind if the price dropped a bit.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I'll probably pre-order it. I feel like one of a few people that got my monies worth (200+hours) from D3.

Quote Originally Posted by Layuth View Post
    EVERYTHING Blizzard has put out in the last couple of years is a cash grab. Money > Quality for them anymore.
    Bullshit.

You personally may not like what they have produced, doesn't mean it's not quality.

It is a cash grab because all of this should have been in the initial Diablo3 release. They charged us full price for a released BETA.
    Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've gotta get the WoW pet but honestly I don't think I'll even play RoS.

Why is it 10 euros more expensive btw for EU? Was just reading a thread on US forums and the players there where wondering if we get additional content or something. Kinda silly no at least for a digital purchase?

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...99684454477825
    Last edited by MarizzaDraenor; 2013-12-20 at 04:46 PM.

I am going to pre-order it just because it's another chapter in a game that I enjoy on a very casual basis.

Nop, THERE'S JUST NO WAY.

I will be ordering the Digital Deluxe edition. D3 wasn't bad and it wasn't great, but guess what neither was the original D2. It was the XPac to D2 that people really liked and I think the same thing will happen this time. I would still like to see a valid necromancer, but the new modes and the gear tweaks, as well as the AH going away address many concerns that people had with the original.

BTW, if you didn't like D3 because it was all "grind, grind, grind" then you obviously were never a huge Diablo fan to begin with. Diablo games are grinds for gear. That is what a dungeon crawler was. What you wanted was WoW in Diablo or something. I personally love picking up Diablo and blowing through some mindless carnage. I think the additions in the Xpac will only increase my enjoyment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I will. Diablo III might not have been that great at launch or even now when playing alone, but it still was/is a lot of fun when playing with friends. I definitely got my moneys worth from classic Diablo 3 and I have no doubt the same will apply to it's expansion.

That has always been Diablo III's "thing" in my opinion. Play with friends and have a blast.
    Last edited by Santti; 2013-12-20 at 04:57 PM.

Pretty sure the extra character slots have nothing to do with pre-order. They are collector's and digital deluxe perks.

I will probably be buying the CE's from Amazon because I love the artwork.

Deleted
    I will buy the deluxe edition because i only want the pet and the FoS for WoW!!!

Anyone knows when those 2 will become available ??

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not done so as of yet... But I will be doing so within the coming weeks, maybe closer to the time of the xpac.

Long story short, sooner or later, yes, I will do so
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post
    Why is it 10 euros more expensive btw for EU? Was just reading a thread on US forums and the players there where wondering if we get additional content or something. Kinda silly no at least for a digital purchase?

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...99684454477825
    Try checking your local retailers or e-shops in your country, it's usually cheaper that way.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure, it seems very steeply priced for an addon that adds a fraction of the content possessed by the original release. And Im definitely not paying 20 € more for transmogs and a pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm mostly waiting for $$ to come in my bank account. It's not a matter that it will suck. I know I will enjoy it. It's a matter of me being frugal at the moment until the holidays cease.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi