Enhancement opener (Pve)

Hey. Been looking around a bit for a "perfect" opener, but really cant find anything on it!

Im currently spec'd Primal Ele and EM. and my current opener goes as:

>prepot>UE>FS>FET>Wolfes>Stormlash>Ascendance > EM > and starting my rotation, is this correct, or can I change anything?

Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    Hey. Been looking around a bit for a "perfect" opener, but really cant find anything on it!

Im currently spec'd Primal Ele and EM. and my current opener goes as:

>prepot>UE>FS>FET>Wolfes>Stormlash>Ascendance > EM > and starting my rotation, is this correct, or can I change anything?
    Missing out stormstrike in your opener when Ascendance resets the cooldown on activation seems like something you're missing here, I tend to wolves on the way in before UE and stormstrike after I drop FET, rest is the same as you listed.

Deleted
    Sprint (4 secoinds before pull)
    Ghost Wolf + PrePot (can be macroed into one button, because Pot doesn't trigger GCD)
    FET (try to put it down when pulltimer is about 1 second while already running towards the boss)
    > Pull <
    EM + UE (again, can be macroed because EM is not on the GCD)
    Stormstrike
    Ascendance (I use a macro here as well, spamming it gives me a Stormblast directly after using Ascendance)
    Flameshock
    most likely Lightning Bolt x5
    normal Rotation
    if possible (and your Raidleader does not ask you to use it later on) use your Stormlash Totem right before your next UE. That way you'll get 5-6 seconds Stormlash while you have your highest haste rating. Although it may be that due to the changes here your actual hits are no longer relevant, not sure though.

With this you should be able to pull your highest burst possible.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind though, popping FET on your run in is really situational. Travel time can be a killer.

I usually do:

Wolves + Potion (2s left on pull)
    Fire Elemental Totem if close to boss (1s left on pull)
    Stormlash
    UE + EM
    FS
    SS + Ascendance
    SB
    LB4+
    Normal Rotation

I only ever spirit walk if the boss is really far away / the boss will be moved a lot in the first few seconds. Always UE before Ascendance so you get the buffed attack speed during Ascendance for bonus Wind Lash damage. Regularly burst 1.3M, can get higher with lucky crits. I'm still using a 543 trinket though, with Heroic / Heroic WF AoC I'd probably be above 1.5M. :\
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Out of interest are any of you in charge of Hero/Lust?

Deleted
    Raidleader is calling BL. If used on pull I normally use it right before FET.