Thread: Endless Waves

Endless Waves

What should I be looking at for stats as assassination?

How much mastery im like sitting at 8300 mastery

How much Haste and 2700 haste

Armory is below I feel like im low in haste
    Last edited by kilj; 2013-12-21 at 09:00 AM.

All is scaled down, check guides on youtube. They are good

All the guides I find on youtube are from EU servers.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    We don't bite, don't worry. No, but seriously, all the informations you find from those apply on US servers as well you know.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

I cant read russian lol, I just made it to wave 18 without watching a video with no descriptions >,<

So does anyone know if AoC or Haromms are good for it? Im in que atm for MSV to get a bottle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Yup. Don't trust those dirty EU bastards.

Deleted
    AoC is no good scaled down too much.

I went 36 just using a Mastery > rest reforge + Relic of Xuen + Alch Stone I think it was. You can afford to drop a little hit and expertise if you so wish considering the majority of the creatures are sub 93 I believe? Though you needn't bother.

Really at that lower ilvl increasing haste wont really feel like a direct increase to energy regen - getting several ruptures ticking venomous wounds will however.

It's a little guess worky but I found what worked best was to only dps down creeps to a point you know Rupture + Poison will do the rest of the work - Redirect and setup rupture on the next one and kill it or leap frog it and use Marked for Death.

You want to kill your Marked for Death targets so you can reuse it, leave the redirect targets ticking down with rupture and poison for regen.

Sorry about the terrible confusing writing - Tis xmas and im a little merry! Ho Ho

Ya, Ive been trying to get a bottle, there are no relic on my ah atm go figure >.< I keep getting to 19 and fudging it up lol. I can get all the way to 19 just using engineer gloves cd and vendetta on the sha's but then I always miss play that stupid wave 19.....

- - - Updated - - -

Hurray got to 27....... like 5 times this stuff is so aweful lol

Beat it wave 44