Question Elemental DPS overall Ranking question

Recently, I made my decision to become a Troll Elemental shaman.

To the people that raid competitively with them, how do they compare to other DPS classes on the charts?

Do other classes do better? or are they in a Good spot ?

Much Obliged <3

single target we're low

if the fight has something we can CL cleave/aoe on, then we do very well.

if you're rerolling, even if it's not a shaman, your dps will suck until you get the legendary stuff. since you seem overly concerned about whatever tiny differences there are between specs. lack of gear (and legendary items) makes way more difference

Deleted
    Fact of the matter is, other classes are better for dps... but we have alot more versatility and raid-abilities that are extremely useful.
    Our damage is still decent, but don't expect to beat a Frost mage or a Rogue on single target damage for sure.. Fights with cleave we shine the most on.

This class is very gear orientated, until you get the legendary cloak and gem you are gonna struggle (Like I did on my shaman alt, mage is a main) and I've only got the meta gem and I'm still struggling to keep up with other classes.

But class skill outweighs dps rankings. You can be an OK fire/frost mage and pull 200-250k or you can be a decent shaman pulling 250k+ consistently, it's just how well you gel with the class you're playing. But honestly, if you're rerolling based on damage done/dps throughout the raid, don't take a shaman... reroll lock,mage,rogue,dks then that might be down your aisle.

Either way hope you enjoy whatever you decide to play buddy,

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMutiny View Post
    But honestly, if you're rerolling based on damage done/dps throughout the raid, don't take a shaman... reroll lock,mage,rogue,dks then that might be down your aisle.
    i actually Main a Frost Mage ATM. It's just i took a break and i'm still on the 3k Valor quest, so i have a lot to catch up with.. i had no idea that Frost is doing amazing now. Good to know :0 Ty

Deleted
    Frost is the same, still a 2-3 button rotation whilst stacking haste yet you receive amazing results with the BiS trinkets.