Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Does that game still take money to play? Thought it would be given away free a month after release :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Does that game still take money to play? Thought it would be given away free a month after release :/
    Oh good joke mate! nope.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    try going bombs kit/grenade kit and elixir U for quickness so enemies dont stand a chance~!
    I switched from Pistol to Rifle, and its a bit better.

I'm only level 8, so I can't put two utilities on my bar yet. I will use that set up when I hit level 10.

BTW, I LOVE the turrets. Very cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Oh good joke mate! nope.
    I wasnt joking tho :/ I thought for sure gw2 would fade off shortly after release.
    Cool to see its still going strong. Might even fire up the old account myself

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people are under the common misconception that GW2 has no trial, I completely disagree.

All you need to do is download any korean F2P MMO and start grinding away.

Please post productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-12-26 at 02:42 AM.

You know I went from playing SC2 to this, and I am aboslutely confused on what to do. I had no way of trying it out so I ended up buying the deluxe edition. Not I just want to get rid of it.

were you expecting an RTS?

I tried to play GW2, but they ripped me off. Took my money, never sent me the product code. Refused to even admit I'd bought it despite the fact they took my money. So honestly they can go to hell. Extremely dodgey company.

Do you have a receipt? If so you can either get your money back or are entitled to the game.

Ya, that doesn't seem right considering all the people that got refunds for the game even after putting hours on their account.