Holy Priest 4p - worth it?

Hey guys, quick question.

I'm currently playing Disc 10man and I'll be soon shifting over Holy 10man and then Holy 25man. Is the 4p bonus worth it for Holy? I know for Disc it isn't.

Thanks.

Yeah it makes Sanc (or even serenity) heal for a lot without any real thought (just using CoH/PoM)
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

I use it with Serenity chakra (and 13k Haste BP) whenever I go holy, turns HW: Serenity into a potent spot heal, definitely worth it. For 25's where you'll probably find yourself in Sanctuary exclusively, it's also very good (and all tier sets have mastery anyways, so why not?)

I broke up my 4p for a few heroic warforged pieces. It just depends what gear you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Physsia View Post
    I use it with Serenity chakra (and 13k Haste BP) whenever I go holy, turns HW: Serenity into a potent spot heal, definitely worth it. For 25's where you'll probably find yourself in Sanctuary exclusively, it's also very good (and all tier sets have mastery anyways, so why not?)
    With that 13k haste and "Yellow Chakra only" playstile, some high-end holy priests avoid using CoH at all (bad/no sinergy)....

IMO, if you are playing heavy-haste-renew-10m and have better itemized offpieces (sp/haste or warforged ones) stick with 2p.
    Violence awaits. You can burn with me in hell. Viva la hate!

10+ Year Old Account
    In 25 man raiding the 4p is worth it. No extra actions, given the fact that the stacks rise with the heals you use the most, and far more healing ( and overhealing) output.

Deleted
    The 4p turns sanctuary from a spell that is not worth casting to one that is 8-10% of total healing at max output in 25man. In most fights where you want to be the 4p is so good that it is better to have normal mode 4p than four heroic warforged pieces.

For 10man healing however I am not quite sure how it works out, since serenity is used rotationally anyway and having it heal for 300k is likely to result in a lot of overheal.