Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121
    The Lightbringer slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA PA
    Posts
    3,630
    Seems like a great idea, see how much the subs have grown?

  2. #122
    Epic! Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Only sociopaths would say something like that. Then again it seems to be a common trend in gaming today, the people who should be locked up seem to infest every on-line game.
    There's nothing sociopathic about thinking that a bunch of people overreacting is hilarious.

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    You sound like you got killed by someone with a Censer.
    No he was stating a fact. Once you glow pink you start to think and act like a dick. After I got the coins for the pet I stopped doing it since I found myself disgusting (waiting for raremobs to be killed, standing in the corpse hoping someone would rightclick me and stuff like that to get coins).
    Last edited by Kryos; 2013-12-23 at 12:59 PM.




  4. #124
    Epic! Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    No he was stating a fact. Once you glow pink you start to think and act like a dick.
    Hahaha.

    Playing the game as intended makes you a dick? Doing PvP on a PvP realm makes you a dick?

    You might have been a dick when you did it, but that doesn't mean everyone who does so is one. I like wPvP, it's why I play on PvP realms a lot. Do you guys go into BGs and complain when the opposing faction kills you? Are those opposing players dicks for killing you?

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Hahaha.
    Playing the game as intended makes you a dick? Doing PvP on a PvP realm makes you a dick?
    No tricking PVE players doing PVE quests into getting PVP flagged so you can gank them for coins makes you a dick. But it's pretty much the only way to get the coins since only very few people are pvp flagged and you can't kill the other pink glowing dickheads if you are one yourself.

    Forcing PVP players to fight their own faction even if they don't want to is also somewhat dickish but not as much since choosing a PVP realm always comes with the danger of open world PVP.

    PVP in a battleground is completely different, you choose to go there to do PVP.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2013-12-23 at 01:10 PM.




  6. #126
    Epic! Miuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    There's nothing sociopathic about thinking that a bunch of people overreacting is hilarious.
    Trying to provoke people on purpose is, which is what he's trying to achieve.
    :: We are cows - proud and true. Come on Tauren - Moo Moo Moo!

    :: Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes execute dangerous people. Either way helps. ::


  7. #127
    Epic! Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    No tricking PVE players doing PVE quests into getting PVP flagged so you can gank them for coins makes you a dick. But it's pretty much the only way to get the coins since only very few people are pvp flagged and you can't kill the other pink glowing dickheads if you are one yourself.
    You make it sound as if everyone does it to be dicks. Which isn't true. There are plenty of people, especially during the launch of the island, who weren't dicks by doing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Forcing PVP players to fight their own faction even if they don't want to is also somewhat dickish but not as much since choosing a PVP realm always comes with the danger of open world PVP.
    There's no forcing that goes on. You could avoid the island. It's no different from leveling in an area and having someone else of the same level kill you. They aren't dicks for doing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    PVP in a battleground is completely different, you choose to go there to do PVP.
    And you choose to go on a PvP realm which leaves you open to world PvP. Really, going on a PvP realm and expecting to not do PvP whatsoever is one of the most silly things I've heard.

    I'm willing to admit that tricking other players on a PvE Realm is a dick move, but on a PvP realm it's anything goes because you know what you're logging into every time you log onto one.

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  8. #128
    On my server, censor-users only kill people who are:

    1) AFK (at the FP, at some rare spawn, near ordos/celestials, etc)
    2) Fighting lots of mobs at once (frogs, crabs, spirits)
    3) Going through the small event with the purple crystall near the tree

    That basically covers it. What's quite amazing is that they respond to insults in chat with something like 'it's world pvp'. I would've not have had any problems with this item if it made it impossible for you to fight anyone who is either in-fight with any environment creature or have been inactive for more than, let's say, 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

  9. #129
    Epic! Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Trying to provoke people on purpose is, which is what he's trying to achieve.
    What are you talking about? All his post said was that someone was trash talking him and he killed him. He's not going out of his way to kill innocent people just for responses.

    Hell, he even says that he only kills them for the coin unless they freak out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Retributed View Post
    We'll usually kill em once for the kill unless they start freaking out on us.


    It's no different from me killing someone of the opposing faction regularly. Sometimes I'll feel a little bad about killing them (random reasons). But guess what, when they log onto an alt to rage at me, it makes it worth it.

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    There's nothing sociopathic about thinking that a bunch of people overreacting is hilarious.
    Nah you're right. But taking pleasure in the misfortune of others is.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Q: But who are the forum QQers going to QQ at now?
    A: They'll find another name and still miss the point that Blizzard designs as a collective.

  11. #131
    Epic! Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Nah you're right. But taking pleasure in the misfortune of others is.
    But that's not what was happening. The guy said that he only kills people once unless they start trash talking and in a video game, there's nothing wrong with killing a trash talker. I'd imagine it would be pretty funny that the guy continues to trash talk because he has no other way of backing himself up.

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    But that's not what was happening. The guy said that he only kills people once unless they start trash talking and in a video game, there's nothing wrong with killing a trash talker. I'd imagine it would be pretty funny that the guy continues to trash talk because he has no other way of backing himself up.
    I have no idea who you're talking about. Im just talking bout the OP.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Q: But who are the forum QQers going to QQ at now?
    A: They'll find another name and still miss the point that Blizzard designs as a collective.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    But that's not what was happening. The guy said that he only kills people once unless they start trash talking and in a video game, there's nothing wrong with killing a trash talker. I'd imagine it would be pretty funny that the guy continues to trash talk because he has no other way of backing himself up.
    Okay, here's the situation:

    Person A kills crabs near the ship for like 3 hours straight, because the last thing for his bigger bag achievement is the crab pet from the rare crab.
    Then TWO rare crabs spawn, person A pulls them and fights them, using his offensive and defensive cooldowns.
    Person B, a rogue in stealth who's under censer's effect, ambushes him and easily kills no matter what.
    During the time Person A runs back, someone else kills the rare crabs who evaded (thus not leaving the loot from the time person A died).
    Person A then proceeds to call person B a retarded piece of shit brainless kid faggot, which is obviously completely justified.

    Now, let's say person B thinks that in this situation 'there's nothing wrong with killing a trash talker' and keeps camping person A.

    You DO realize that you're trying to justify person B, who literally has no redeeming points in this situation?
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

  14. #134
    Epic! Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    I have no idea who you're talking about. Im just talking bout the OP.
    Ah, I thought you were talking about the conversation me and the other guys were having.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Okay, here's the situation:

    Person A kills crabs near the ship for like 3 hours straight, because the last thing for his bigger bag achievement is the crab pet from the rare crab.
    Then TWO rare crabs spawn, person A pulls them and fights them, using his offensive and defensive cooldowns.
    Person B, a rogue in stealth who's under censer's effect, ambushes him and easily kills no matter what.
    During the time Person A runs back, someone else kills the rare crabs who evaded (thus not leaving the loot from the time person A died).
    Person A then proceeds to call person B a retarded piece of shit brainless kid faggot, which is obviously completely justified.

    Now, let's say person B thinks that in this situation 'there's nothing wrong with killing a trash talker' and keeps camping person A.

    You DO realize that you're trying to justify person B, who literally has no redeeming points in this situation?
    And person A does? They are playing on a PvP realm... Calling someone "a retarded piece of shit brainless kid faggot" for playing the game as intended is not justified. I actually have way less respect for someone who has to start not only name calling, but doing it in a public channel nonetheless than the guy who kills someone for trash talking him.

    Getting that upset that wPvP happened on a PvP realm is outright silly. Raging in the chat because it happened is just moronic. Hell, if I was on that realm, I would tell him to stop whining or I would come kill him too.

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Nah you're right. But taking pleasure in the misfortune of others is.
    Wow
    There's a ton of sociopaths out there then lel
    Requests : Open | Deviantart

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    You make it sound as if everyone does it to be dicks. Which isn't true. There are plenty of people, especially during the launch of the island, who weren't dicks by doing it.

    There's no forcing that goes on. You could avoid the island. It's no different from leveling in an area and having someone else of the same level kill you. They aren't dicks for doing it.
    I disagree. The island is integral part of progress in this game. Avoiding it is like telling someone to stop playing.


    And you choose to go on a PvP realm which leaves you open to world PvP. Really, going on a PvP realm and expecting to not do PvP whatsoever is one of the most silly things I've heard.
    I'm on a PVE server.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Wow
    There's a ton of sociopaths out there then lel
    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...ociopaths.html
    Last edited by Kryos; 2013-12-23 at 02:59 PM.




  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    I always dreamt of being able to kill players of my own faction outside arena and it's now possible.
    Never got insulted that much in a video game, peoples are going so mad when they get killed and they don't even have to log another char on the opposite side to do it since they're on my side.
    That's one of the funniest thing I ever done in this game, even though I perfectly know they're not reading that, thanks Blizzard, I hope we will have something similar in WoD.
    I'm on Illidan which has a 2000:1 Horde:Alliance ratio so the isle is always PACKED with members of your own faction. It just turns into a crapfest once Blood Coin farmers start up. Every expletive, racial epithet, homophobic, transphobic word you can imagine gets SCREAMED into General Chat.

  18. #138
    Epic! Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I disagree. The island is integral part of progress in this game. Avoiding it is like telling someone to stop playing.
    The same could be said for leveling zones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I'm on a PVE server.
    I should've clarified, that was also in response to this, where you were talking about PvP realms:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Forcing PVP players to fight their own faction even if they don't want to is also somewhat dickish but not as much since choosing a PVP realm always comes with the danger of open world PVP.

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    While I agree that people who play on PvP realms didn't necessarily sign up for this (RP purposes and many other reasons), using the item makes you part of another faction, a third faction. You aren't fighting your own faction, you're fighting the Emissaries of Ordos. So the faction argument is pretty much wrong.
    No matter how you put it you are ultimately fighting your own faction. Temporary switch to a 3rd faction doesn't make them any less Horde/Alliance.

    Make people with the censer unable to team up and I won't complain a bit. It's the gankfests that are annoying me.

  20. #140
    Herald of the Titans malletin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    2,896
    Yes it is so fucking hilarious to watch people spend ages whittling down my 1million+ hp while i /lol at them because i cba to fight back.
    "any man shaving for a woman should relinquish ownership of his testicles aswell"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •