Poll: Would you want to see bears (or potentially other animal threats)?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Question Day Z + Bears? [Poll]

I was talking to my brother, who's playing the Day Z alpha for the stand-alone game (NOT the mod), and we discussed how to improve the game (as it obviously has kinks and bugs), and then the subject of adding bears came up.

The basic idea is that they should be relatively rare, and only show up in the woods, isolated villages and military bases (they need food too). They'd be very damage resistant and would require properly thought out strategy or exceptional weaponry to reliably take down. So kinda like a mini-boss of sorts.

You could add other wildlife, like pumas, who're just fast and relatively strong enemies, and wolves, who're fast, but not overly strong, just more the threat of numbers.

Making a poll out of curiosity for feedback to the devs.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2013-12-21 at 09:34 PM.

we should be able to play as bears
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

If its done well dangerous wildlife would be great but if you ever played the DayZ mod you'll remember how crazy buggy the zombies were. Those were actually dog ai. Do you want that again? I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    If its done well dangerous wildlife would be great but if you ever played the DayZ mod you'll remember how crazy buggy the zombies were. Those were actually dog ai. Do you want that again? I didn't think so.
    It's the actual stand-alone game, not the mod.