Exclamation [Mage] Read Before Posting!

Hello everybody and welcome to the Mage forum. This is a quick guide and reminder how to operate here.

To get you started:

1. Read the MMO-Champion Rules & Guidelines, they can be found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?faq=forumrules
    2. Respect your fellow posters, be nice. Bickering, Flaming and Trolling are not allowed and will be infracted on.
    3. Be constructive when posting. Do not take threads off-topic, if someone does, do not reply.
    4. Before making a new thread, check if there is a thread already relating to what you are about to post. If you have a spec related question, check the guides first.
    5. If you have a problem with a post, report that post if it goes against MMO-Champion rules & guidelines. Do not reply to trolls or flamers, report them and move on.
    6. If you have gear or DPS related questions, you can try Ask Mr. Robot, Simulationcraft, or use our forums dedicated stickies.

If you are looking for help or want to discuss your spec, be sure to check the other sticky threads and the following unstickied threads:

*snipped old stuff*

You can always contact a Moderator if you have questions or a private matter to discuss.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-03-10 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snipped old stuff*
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-03-10 at 10:53 PM.
    My magic will tear you apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snipped old stuff*
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-03-10 at 10:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snipped old stuff*
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-09-24 at 01:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snipped old stuff*
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-09-24 at 01:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Mages and guests,

while we might not have dedicated guides on our forums this time around (at least not yet), it would be cool if everyone still used the sticky threads for each specialization to ask spec-specific questions, to keep information in a smaller number of locations and to have a discussion going.

Additionally, please use the sticky Help thread to post detailed questions about gear issues, while following the thread guidelines in the first post.

Thank you and have a very nice expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Mages,

someone asked in one of the spam threads so I wanted to reply here.

Unfortunately there is currently no way that I know of to block these spam accounts from appearing and posting. The Archmage and I (and all of the other mods of other subforums) continuously rely on your swift reports to ban the spam bots and delete these disruptive threads as fast as possible. I dare say that it's even worse for us because we still see the deleted threads until they're pushed back to lower pages so it's really ugly to look at.

Thank you for your vigilance and we can all just hope that the spam will stop soon. Keep up the good work.