Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nothing really.
    Religion won't give you answers. It will just stop you asking the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Anyone who answers this question by anything other than "nothing" is arrogant. I'm arrogant for sure but there's nothing I can say makes me especially unique.
    Guess I'm arrogant then, deal with it.

What makes me special is:
    - My will to never give up, no matter how dire the situation, they are nothing but mere setbacks
    - My talent to read people and anticipate their behavior
    - My ability to take any verbal beating, I can turn my heart to stone if needed
    - My above average IQ, yeah, I'm that arrogant.
    - I can be nice to anyone if its needed, I'm very good at flatering and making people feel appreciated.
    - There is a leader in me, even tough I quite haven't found him yet.

None of these traits are special or unique, but the combination of them all are (I haven't listed all of my traits).
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    I'm proud to be xenophobic.
    Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    Leaving the EU would not in any way pose a negative impact on the UK's economy or means/ability to trade with countries within the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Anyone who answers this question by anything other than "nothing" is arrogant. I'm arrogant for sure but there's nothing I can say makes me especially unique.
    It isn't arrogance really.

But things most people consider special are comparatively average when you consider there are 7 billion people on this planet.
    Religion won't give you answers. It will just stop you asking the questions.

I'm 30 years old and skateboard to work every day, rain or shine, 100 degrees or 9 degrees (it happened a few weeks ago). I have actually mastered skating in the rain to the point where I can use my back foot like a rudder scraping across the concrete when I'm going down hills to help steer and maintain "safe" speeds on wet terrain. I weave in and out of traffic following no traffic laws because the way they are written is not safe for people on the road not in cars... I have to maintain 360 degree awareness at all times without auditory clues... my head is on a swivel. I have to study the terrain and situation as I'm rolling over it to make certain that I don't eat shit to a shoddy asphalt job on a recently repaired sewer, etc. It's become a lifestyle thing for me. I love it.

Also, I play a healer in rated PvP. There you go.

96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    Nothing.
    Character minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    If a group of people like something or something is well-received (such as a videogame, music single, TV Show) I will actively avoid it and lose all interest in ever watching it. Some may call me a hipster but they'd never know I do this unless I tell them.
    Almost positive you're trolling, but just wanted to point out the irony that WoW is the most popular ("well-received") MMO available right now.

WoD expansion boss, Medivh! Calling it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I'm unique because I'm good at absolutely nothing
    I laughted way too much over this... nice one.

I am not special. I am just average insane

Active Wow Player | Active D3 Player | Active Eve Player | Active Wot Player | Scrub Openraid Raid Leader| Eve Gametime | Youtube / Twitter

I can lick my elbow.

Hells yeah.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I am the only person in the world sitting in this chair.

I'm me and no one else is me.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    I'm the average Joe.

Nothing...

Sig by Pangcakes

Being able to keep a high post count and still be unrecognized by most people hehe
    pro-gun liberal

Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Guess I'm arrogant then, deal with it.

What makes me special is:
    - My will to never give up, no matter how dire the situation, they are nothing but mere setbacks
    - My talent to read people and anticipate their behavior
    - My ability to take any verbal beating, I can turn my heart to stone if needed
    - My above average IQ, yeah, I'm that arrogant.
    - I can be nice to anyone if its needed, I'm very good at flatering and making people feel appreciated.
    - There is a leader in me, even tough I quite haven't found him yet.

None of these traits are special or unique, but the combination of them all are (I haven't listed all of my traits).
    Well guess what. You just summed me up. So you are not unique. But the thing is. Reading your post history. You do not have above average IQ (which mind you doesn't mean shit. Just means you are good at an IQ test) and you read people as well as you could read a rock. You get trolled and can't even pick up on it. Would hate to see you irl.

Oh and add this one extra thing to your list. You are a compulsive liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wormslut View Post
    Being able to keep a high post count and still be unrecognized by most people hehe
    4000 is a high post count? What the hell is apathys then lol.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    4000 is a high post count? What the hell is apathys then lol.
    Who dat?
    pro-gun liberal

I dunno, man... I'm certainly able to remember Colombian Commies with hard'ons for moe guns when I see them.

Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Who dat?
    I have no idea what his name is now. He keeps changing it. That was his original name. Has like 25k posts now lol.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

I have a strong apathy ability. I don't give a damn thing about most stuff except for freedom of speech and anyone who tries to limit if for others, even if it doesn't fit their beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I dunno, man... I'm certainly able to remember Colombian Commies with hard'ons for moe guns when I see them.
    I guess I am nothing special at all then
    ;__;
    pro-gun liberal

I guess I am nothing special at all then
    ;__;
    You're certainly unique around these parts. ^^