Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Nothing really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Anyone who answers this question by anything other than "nothing" is arrogant. I'm arrogant for sure but there's nothing I can say makes me especially unique.
    Guess I'm arrogant then, deal with it.

What makes me special is:
    - My will to never give up, no matter how dire the situation, they are nothing but mere setbacks
    - My talent to read people and anticipate their behavior
    - My ability to take any verbal beating, I can turn my heart to stone if needed
    - My above average IQ, yeah, I'm that arrogant.
    - I can be nice to anyone if its needed, I'm very good at flatering and making people feel appreciated.
    - There is a leader in me, even tough I quite haven't found him yet.

None of these traits are special or unique, but the combination of them all are (I haven't listed all of my traits).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Anyone who answers this question by anything other than "nothing" is arrogant. I'm arrogant for sure but there's nothing I can say makes me especially unique.
    It isn't arrogance really.

But things most people consider special are comparatively average when you consider there are 7 billion people on this planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 30 years old and skateboard to work every day, rain or shine, 100 degrees or 9 degrees (it happened a few weeks ago). I have actually mastered skating in the rain to the point where I can use my back foot like a rudder scraping across the concrete when I'm going down hills to help steer and maintain "safe" speeds on wet terrain. I weave in and out of traffic following no traffic laws because the way they are written is not safe for people on the road not in cars... I have to maintain 360 degree awareness at all times without auditory clues... my head is on a swivel. I have to study the terrain and situation as I'm rolling over it to make certain that I don't eat shit to a shoddy asphalt job on a recently repaired sewer, etc. It's become a lifestyle thing for me. I love it.

Also, I play a healer in rated PvP. There you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    Nothing.
    Character minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    If a group of people like something or something is well-received (such as a videogame, music single, TV Show) I will actively avoid it and lose all interest in ever watching it. Some may call me a hipster but they'd never know I do this unless I tell them.
    Almost positive you're trolling, but just wanted to point out the irony that WoW is the most popular ("well-received") MMO available right now.

WoD expansion boss, Medivh! Calling it now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I'm unique because I'm good at absolutely nothing
    I laughted way too much over this... nice one.

I am not special. I am just average insane
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    I can lick my elbow.

Hells yeah.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I am the only person in the world sitting in this chair.

I'm me and no one else is me.

Deleted
    I'm the average Joe.

Nothing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Guess I'm arrogant then, deal with it.

What makes me special is:
    - My will to never give up, no matter how dire the situation, they are nothing but mere setbacks
    - My talent to read people and anticipate their behavior
    - My ability to take any verbal beating, I can turn my heart to stone if needed
    - My above average IQ, yeah, I'm that arrogant.
    - I can be nice to anyone if its needed, I'm very good at flatering and making people feel appreciated.
    - There is a leader in me, even tough I quite haven't found him yet.

None of these traits are special or unique, but the combination of them all are (I haven't listed all of my traits).
    Well guess what. You just summed me up. So you are not unique. But the thing is. Reading your post history. You do not have above average IQ (which mind you doesn't mean shit. Just means you are good at an IQ test) and you read people as well as you could read a rock. You get trolled and can't even pick up on it. Would hate to see you irl.

Oh and add this one extra thing to your list. You are a compulsive liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wormslut View Post
    Being able to keep a high post count and still be unrecognized by most people hehe
    4000 is a high post count? What the hell is apathys then lol.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Being able to keep a high post count and still be unrecognized by most people hehe
    I dunno, man... I'm certainly able to remember Colombian Commies with hard'ons for moe guns when I see them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who dat?
    I have no idea what his name is now. He keeps changing it. That was his original name. Has like 25k posts now lol.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    I have a strong apathy ability. I don't give a damn thing about most stuff except for freedom of speech and anyone who tries to limit if for others, even if it doesn't fit their beliefs.

Deleted
    I guess I am nothing special at all then
    ;__;
    You're certainly unique around these parts. ^^

Deleted
    That I've made roughly 50 people put me on ignore on World of Warcraft (about half of them not purposely).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    So what makes you special/unique.
    No idea, but I keep hearing that I'm special. Even from people that I wouldn't expect it from so I guess it holds some truth. And I've never met anyone that acts the way I do. It's not like I'm trying to be unique either, I just want to be a normal guy but apparently my views and behaviour make me stand out.

Don't forget there is 7,000,000,000+ People on this planet.
    And it's fully possible that all 7 billion are unique in their own way, nobody is 100% alike, not even twins. But when you dig deeper there are probably a lot of similarities and nobody is 100% unique either. How is it possible for 2 people to have absolutely nothing in common? You're both human, of course you will share similarities. Likewise, everyone thinks differently and thus it's hard to believe anyone can be 100% the same as another person.

If I were to guess I'd say that about 1 in 10 is unique (to some extent) but that really depends on the definition of what being unique means.

I've been thinking about this since a year or so ago when that one speech at a graduating class where the guy said none of you here are special or unique you have to work to make that so. So it got be thinking as i said and i honestly can say i am just another regular Joe.
    I think there's a big difference in being unique as a person in all aspects of life, and being of unique value to a company. The latter is a bit rare and thus the guy was right to say that. But that doesn't mean everyone is an average joe in the other aspects of life, I find that a very negative view on life.
    Last edited by mmoceb1605b3cd; 2013-12-22 at 12:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Genetics obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.