Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolaan View Post
    If you used enough cooldowns, you could survive it when it was current content on tanks.
    Complete and utter rubbish, tanks had health pools in the tens of thousands in WotLK there is no CD, or even every CD chained together that could let you survive a 1 million hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishwick View Post
    Complete and utter rubbish, tanks had health pools in the tens of thousands in WotLK there is no CD, or even every CD chained together that could let you survive a 1 million hit.
    The pally bubble would like a word with you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The pally bubble would like a word with you.
    Fury of Frostmourne
    Flags: Unaffected by invulnerability

I guess that applies to the bubble?

Yeah, was neat seeing it the first time myself. Nothing new though, enjoy people raining on your parade. (even though it has been mitigated for quite some time)
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    Correct, bubble never worked. There was simply no way to survive it as current content.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Fury of Frostmourne
    Flags: Unaffected by invulnerability

I guess that applies to the bubble?
    I am wrong then myfault.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Never seen that happen, but probably has to someone else. Seen a similar case on Shade of Aran back in BC, where he polymorphs everyone and I wasn't morphed. Anyone ever tried this and managed to kill the LK before he rezzed the raid? I barely got him today.
    Well yes, if you die to LK these days you are the anomalie because you did not pull enough dps and did not use any cooldowns to prevent or reduce dmg (you are 4 or 5 ppl there = wtf?).

10+ Year Old Account
    That ain't rubbish at all.
    Priest Dispersion + priest shield + Sindragosa's Flawless Fang + other classes stuff that reduce damage could let you survive it.

1 million damage, anyone can survive that shit been doing it for months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    That ain't rubbish at all.
    Priest Dispersion + priest shield + Sindragosa's Flawless Fang + other classes stuff that reduce damage could let you survive it.
    but no-one actually gave a shit, lich king was a brutally hard boss, no-one was gearing up and saving tons of cooldowns to make a damn spriest survive a mechanic you don't need to survive....

much easier to watch shamans ankh before the raid was ressed.

Deleted
    Correct, bubble never worked. There was simply no way to survive it as current content.

Shadow priests who would go for rank 1 on WWS and WoL would disperse with a PW:S or Hand of Sac and survive it. Had that commonplace in Minions of Mithril.

I have vague recollections of Ardent Defender working & wowhead seems to agree ( http://www.wowhead.com/spell=31850/a...nts:id=1624260 )

A quick google search brings up this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...he-Frostmourne

Which says that apparently rogue vanish, mage invisibility & rogue cheat death worked... however they may have been fixed in patch 3.3.3.

I also have recollections of shamans being able to ankh early, and that thread agrees.

No offense, your ui looks really ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    but no-one actually gave a shit, lich king was a brutally hard boss, no-one was gearing up and saving tons of cooldowns to make a damn spriest survive a mechanic you don't need to survive....

much easier to watch shamans ankh before the raid was ressed.
    Looks like there did were people that wanted to see what would happen if someone survived.
    And about the Ankh; are you referring to pre-fix Fury of Frostmourne? Because you couldn't resurrect by any means after it was made impossible to prevent people from clicking "Release Spirit".

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    sometimes I feel the majority of wow players don't visit any website or talk to other people. how can people still not know you can survive through fury of frostmourne?????
    Of course.

The majority DON'T visit wow fan sites or talk to people.

People like us on MMO-Champ are in the minority, even raiding is a minority thing, I don't have a clue what a large % of players are actually doing....but the majority aren't raiding nor in arenas etc, they must just plod along questing and such.

Am I the only one that finds it sort of cute how excited everyone is in the screenshot?

You could actually vanish the damage as a rogue before they patched that, back when it was just released. Never got to try DPSing him all the way down though, our raidleader was telling us to better not try in case it would bug out, and we weren't very good at killing him back then, so it seemed like a good idea to stop. :P

edit: Ah, lakhesis already mentioned this. That's what I get for skimming through the thread.
    Last edited by Taffer; 2013-12-22 at 07:52 PM.

This happens all the time if you have enough hp or dmg reduction as it only does 1 milj dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    usally happens to tanks now days,i used icebound fortitude when he was about to cast it and survived with 10% health

Deleted
    Wait... how have you not noticed that thing not one shotting... AS A TANK?
    Tanks could have 100k HP in ICC during the later stages of the debuff, so I doubt it was impossible to survive.
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-12-22 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it sort of cute how excited everyone is in the screenshot?
    I thought the same.