Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

I want to punch everyone in the face who uses "Well played"

No, I didn't play well. I lost. And if I can I'll surrender as soon as I hear that emote because I don't want to give them the satisfaction to kill me with that ridiculous Pyroblast topdeck.
    I turned off emotes now because I'm getting really angry when people are using that emote for some reason.
    I don't really see why they didn't add a chat function instead of these. Is there any reason for this?

Deleted
    Exactly that statement. No need for people to swear at somebody for losing a game.

EDIT: Nice patient title dude

Deleted
    Wow. I always use well played if it was a reasonable match up - not to be insulting, just to say, gg, good game, a handshake after, it's meant to be a sign of respect. It never occured to me that people would want to punch me in the face for it o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any reason why you want to punch everyone in the face who says "well played"? Probably... Most likely it's your head that's screwed up.

The game basically revolves around lucky card draws and knowing how to use the best out of what you got. Now, if someone tells you you played the cards you got well, I don't see why you should get angry because of that...
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    as you say yourself. your getting angry for losing.
    thats why we cannot have nice things like a chat function.
    too much morons out there wich cannot play nice

Um, I always thought the loser was supposed to say well played, because they won, they kind of obviously played well.

And chat would be better with all this insults like "You fking noobzor buahahahahha"? If you wanna punch someone only because "Well played" emote Im pretty sure you would be one of this ragers in chat.

If someone played really well and the game was not one sided why should I dont use Well played emote? Not everyone using this is a asshole who wanna piss others. Grow up.

Deleted
    There are indeed peoples that use well played when they own you and you played rly bad or had bad luck, im only using that emote when i enjoyed a game regardless if i win or lose.

Wow dude. Your attitude towards gaming is really unhealthy. It's meant to be a friendly props-giving thing.

And you wonder why there's no chat function?
    Last edited by Pull My Finger; 2013-12-22 at 10:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Um, I always thought the loser was supposed to say well played, because they won, they kind of obviously played well.
    or if the winner thought their opponent played well, even if they didn't win. i've been ready to lose, and got a really lucky card that turned the game around, and i say well played because they did play well, i just out-lucked them.

to OP, calm down... if a chat feature was implemented, i would type well played, just in case i met you..

I always used sorry emote before pyroblasting someone. And targeted all their creatures from left to right, then to the face, then from right to left, then to the face again and boom.

Protip: 4 people surrendered while I was doing it with my only card, they were at 8-10 health, but the card was actually frostbolt. They never knew.

There's only so much you can do in this game. If someone says well played, they most likely mean that you played well with what you had. Build a better deck if your cards are shit...or just come to the realization that RNG is RNG and no deck is perfect and will gaurentee a win. Try to focus less on winning or losing, because it doesn't really matter. This game was designed for fun.

"Well played" is not the equivalent of "GG nub"

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    I always used sorry emote before pyroblasting someone. And targeted all their creatures from left to right, then to the face, then from right to left, then to the face again and boom.

Protip: 4 people surrendered while I was doing it with my only card, they were at 8-10 health, but the card was actually frostbolt. They never knew.
    Or they didn't care and didn't want to play against a time waster
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to punch people who don't let me finish them off and just Concede, after saying "well played"
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

i dont mind as long as they arent the type of person who spams it over and over. one well played after theyve just about to won doesnt really make me mad.

well played well played well played well played well played well played thank you thank you thank you thank you well played.

yeah i hate those people.

also i happen to currently be playing a spell damage mage deck, the other day i was facing another mage i had pyroblasted and fire balled her down to 8 health i had like 4 health left, she had no minions but she had a secret up.

i play pyroblast, she ends up having the secret that makes her immune to damage i have no damage cards left, she plays deathwing, she starts spamming well played well played well played.

i draw a freeze card. next turn i kill her
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

i'll take well played anytime. was just in a match and everytime the guy played a good card would always spam sorry emote, now that kinda got annoying. but yea. you sir are just a poor sport.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Or they didn't care and didn't want to play against a time waster
    No, this was in ranked, not casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont mind as long as they arent the type of person who spams it over and over. one well played after theyve just about to won doesnt really make me mad.

well played well played well played well played well played well played thank you thank you thank you thank you well played.
    Squelch them.

I think a reason why a lot of people hate "well played" could be because of the voice acting the game has. Every hero, especially Jaina, has this sort of sarcastic "well played" that can be very irritating. I might be wrong though

Well played.