Problems with subscription

Hello everybody,
    Yesterday I've faced a problem with subscription, and I can't solve it for two days already. I've read a lot of topics on official forums, on reddit, etc, and haven't found an answer to my questions.

So, a year ago I subscribed to Star Wars: The Old Republic for two months, and after that I stopped playing it, because of the lack of time, etc. Now I have some spare time which I want to spend playing SW:TOR by subscribing again. But, the problem is that I can't subscribe via credit card, and I don't know why. It gives me the "popular error message" "We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card.". So, I used three cards already, and none of them worked.

Moreover, I'm pretty sure that my cards can be used for purchases via the internet, because I was buying some stuff and I know that they work.
    Furthermore, I used "Qiwi-service", which creates virtual card, but even this card doesn't work.
    After that, I tried to make it by paypal, but there is no option for a paypal on my account (I'm from Ukraine), though there is an option for my country to pay for subscription via paypal.

The last time I've bought the subscription via "WebMoney" (another web-service, but without credit cards), and it still exists, but with that I can buy only 2 months, when I need only one.

About calling to "customer service", I haven't done that. I don't know whether it's free to call or not, so I didn't risk to do that.

So, that's the case. Thank you for your attention and I hope somebody will be able to tell me what to do in this situation. (If such topic is appropriate for this forum, of course).

You'd have to contact them via e-mail (I forget what it is off hand) or phone, and their phone support is no longer toll-free.

@OP: Have you tried going into your account on their website -> select "subscription" on side bar -> click on "show payment history" -> try to add one of your credit cards or set up paypal? Once you got that set up anew, then try to sign up for the one month. If you have old credit cards listed in show payment history, delete them and add a new one. Might help, might not. I'd also check all the credit card statements for all the cards you used, to make sure they didn't bill you anyway...errors and all.

If you want to write them, try support@swtor.com.

Otherwise, you'll have to call them: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcen...0#contact-form

Hope this helps, good luck!
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Can you login and play a level 10+ character?