Deleted

Please help me regarding servers

So basically I've been desperately looking for a server in which I can start a Horde player.

My current server is EU Bronzebeard. The server is like 3% Horde and medium population so it's pretty unbearable to play it seriously on.

I really want to find an EU normal realm that is well populated on the Horde side. I just want it not to be too packed but with enough players to make friends, a good economy and fairly well balanced. And PvE.

Can anyone PLEASE help me out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Archodas View Post
    So basically I've been desperately looking for a server in which I can start a Horde player.

My current server is EU Bronzebeard. The server is like 3% Horde and medium population so it's pretty unbearable to play it seriously on.

I really want to find an EU normal realm that is well populated on the Horde side. I just want it not to be too packed but with enough players to make friends, a good economy and fairly well balanced. And PvE.

Can anyone PLEASE help me out?

Thanks
    Faction balance does not matter at all on a PvE Server....

Google is hard to use so here http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php

Not entirely accurate due to connected realms and the fact that not a lot of people run this mod but it will still give a guesstimate.
    Last edited by Skalm; 2013-12-22 at 02:37 PM.

Deleted
    thanks SO MUCH