Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    This has to be satire. Please
    That was my first thought as well.

That post just screams braindead. Sounds like she won't raise kids to spread that further, awsome.
    And if it's satire; well played, very well played
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

I don't know if this is satire or not, but it's incredibly saddening and amusing.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my... I don't even... so is it anal on work days and oral on weekends from now on? Oh? No more than once a month? Hm, there's a lot more fish in the sea.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/...lways-rape-ok/

I can't figure out if it's a troll or not.. I really can't.

the only upside is. at least they won't breed.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I can't believe people like the writer and commenters at that link actually exist. I almost want to think it's some dudes trolling people or trying to create animosity towards feminists because it's just so absurd how dumb those people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    Is this feminism? or simply mental rantings from a mad woman?
    It's usually hard to tell when it comes to feminism these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Well, at least since they don't believe in reproduction, they'll just die off. Cest la vie.
    Stupid springs eternal

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I can't believe people like the writer and commenters at that link actually exist. I almost want to think it's some dudes trolling people or trying to create animosity towards feminists because it's just so absurd how dumb those people are.
    They are lesbians. They hate PIV.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    It's usually hard to tell when it comes to feminism these days.
    Was wondering how long it would take for someone to pretend this woman is the norm for feminism.

15+ Year Old Account
    I...what?...No...what?...Why?...I can't even?

I can get behind women's rights. (pun not intended). In fact I support it. But stating that everytime I have sex with a woman I'm raping her...that I'm WILLINGLY raping her even, is just insane.

That woman is however the exception to feminists. Or a satirist going waaaaaaay over board.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    They are lesbians. They hate PIV.
    That has nothing to do with being lesbian. It has to do with being insane/stupid/both.
    Last edited by Zao; 2013-12-22 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Was wondering how long it would take for someone to pretend this woman is the norm for feminism.

True. Radfems =/= feminists. Even though I prefer focusing on equality from both POVs (men and women) it's not fair to use people like this to attack actual feminists. Same for TUMBLr femininazis and those like Anita Sarkeesian. Real feminists are useful and reasonable people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    I...what?...No...what?...Why?...I can't even?

I can get behind women's rights. (pun not intended). In fact I support it. But stating that everytime I have sex with a woman I'm raping her...that I'm WILLINGLY raping her even, is just insane.

Pretty much. But then again, radfems/feminazis have been making use of 'x is equal to rape; rape is worse than genocide. A SINGLE RAPE CASE IS WORSE THAN A REAPER INVASION' (the Reaper invasion part is an example, and of course not real, but yeah.)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Check her other posts, especially THIS.

Deleted
    Looks like someone read some classic radfem material (Dworkin etc) and understood nothing of it. Dworking was an already pretty hardcore radfem who basically argued that in our society intercourse is usually portrayed as conquest or pwning of the pussy by the cock - thus, similar to rape - which is an argument that can somehow be defended, I guess. When asked explicitly in an interview if she believed all intercourse is literally rape, she said "no". Lo and behold, 40 years have passed and there are fringe radfems misunderstanding her, or just going even further for the hell of it. Color me unsurprised.

I mean by her definition, the human race should be extinct because PIV is so bad.

Deleted
    This isn't feminism, this is either stupidity or comedy.

I stopped reading after the 1st paragraph. I don't think the author understands the concept of rape. Guess they've never heard "You can't rape the willing".

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    What is PIV?
    This from you is funny for so many reasons! /cheer ^_^

OT: I rather have a discussion on the tradition of being male and not just about males, because of how we keep spawning mysogyny due to it. I really wish we could get off the exclusivity of rape too.
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2013-12-22 at 07:07 PM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/...ehind-the-man/

Oh wow haha. Yeah, either trolls or these bitches are nuts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I stopped reading after the 1st paragraph. I don't think the author understands the concept of rape. Guess they've never heard "You can't rape the willing".
    Well, she explains why..

There’s a reason men need to groom us into it, and why this grooming takes so long- because it’s so grossly violating and traumatising that we would otherwise never submit to intercourse. The only reason we may now not feel raped or have the impression we desired or initiated PIV, is because men broke down our barriers very skillfully and progressively from birth, breaking down our natural defences to pain and invasion, our confidence in our own perceptions and sensations of fear and disgust that tell us male sexual invasion is painful, harmful and traumatic.
    Which is just.. What? I'm not even sure she's from this planet. :|

This is hate speech.