Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This tool is just amazing, but I have a problem with the waypoints.
    They just never do what I tell them, some seem to be skipped, others
    seem to not be properly followed. Even if I do only 3-5 of them, I can't
    even get a smooth character rotation to work.

Whatam I doing wrong?
    | Lychnuchus | Männlych | Natürlych | Gebrechlych |

f'*$% your infractions, my signature was smaller than 500x100 and >50 kb. Someone needs a life.

I am experiencing random crashes and i'm unable to proper use the tool.

I did not used the tool for some time and now i just can get more than a few seconds until the game just crashes to desktop.

Any ideas?

I made a vid of the night times I've managed to make in Northern Eastern Kingdoms with Free Farsight. Only just picked up the tool so I'm still playing around with the functions but I'm having a blast with it

Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    I made a vid of the night times I've managed to make in Northern Eastern Kingdoms with Free Farsight. Only just picked up the tool so I'm still playing around with the functions but I'm having a blast with it

What music is that?

64 bit version or gtfo
    There is only one god and his name is Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    What music is that?
    It was Five Variants of Dives and Lazarus by Ralph Vaughan Williams

That was incredible. Really interested in this.
    Currently flailing around, mid-bubble, in order to heal the WoD content with his new main. Thank the light for Lay on Hands, right?

Oh god that is amazing. Thank you for posting this!

Over the past couple months, it's been eating at me more and more how little I'm able to see in the game. I finally decided to downshift to 32-bit WOW just to be able to use this for that reason. I must say, the results have been amazing! Thank you for sharing this.

Is it possible to add a persistency function? By this I mean that if I have the view distance maxed and enter/exit an instance, teleport to a different continent, etc, the game returns to its default view distance. A quick bump of the up/down arrows gets it back on track. Is it possible to actively overwrite this value every X seconds to compensate for this?

If so, I have another request. In order to reduce/remove the fog effect that hampers even max view distance, I enable lighting and then set the fog density to my liking. However, doing this locks in the current zones default lighting colors as I travel to other zones. In the spirit of the tool being used for max view distance, would it also be possible to have a persistent fog setting independent of having lighting enabled?

I hope I've communicated my ideas well enough. Thanks again for this delightful tool! I really don't understand why Blizzard takes these options out of our hands.

@Lychnuchus : The waypoints are used to make a bezier curve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9zier_curve). They just give the general orientation of the curve, you have to put the points farther .

@Luxiana : Do you use the latest version? If yes, send me an email with what makes bug the tool.

@gtadem : I think that actively overwrite values is a little too much. I'm working (slowly) on a way to save light parameters, I hope that just have to load your own parameters will be sufficient. Your second request is technically possible, I can take a look but I don't promise anything. Anyway, it is not a priority for the moment.

@Taftvalue : as you seem so clever, do it yourself.

Thank you Kyssah for this wonderful tool. I've started making Youtube videos with it, and I know I'm just scratching the surface of it, but it's already awesome.

Hey Kyssah!
    Thanks for this wonderful tool of yours.
    I've gotten access into the WoD beta and I would love to make good looking video footage, but your tool doesn't seem to be working for 6.0.1.
    Could you please make a working version? I could help you test, if you'd like!

It's most likely my PC, but I can't get the program to open. I was using it fine before but I had to recently restart my PC from factory settings and now it won't open. When i ctrl alt delete I see that it's open under processes but the control window itself won't come up. Any ideas?

I've been using this tool and it's fantastic.

Once question I do have, if anybody can answer it.

The speed at which the camera moves from one waypoint to another can only be set to a maximum of 2 for me - I'm not able to go any higher, and therefore the transitions are rather slow and uneventful.

Is this something that is intentional? I see in the previous versions that waypoint transitions are a lot faster.

Yes, it was intentional (because there was a bug with values>2) but the next version will allow bigger values.

Does this currently work? i seem to get an error when i click enable on the "light" tab =/

Yes, it is indeed working. Make sure you're running the program in administrator mode - The only issue occurring with the program right now (I believe) is the fact that you're unable to increase your waypoint transition speed past 2.

Quote Originally Posted by UnitDC View Post
    Yes, it is indeed working. Make sure you're running the program in administrator mode - The only issue occurring with the program right now (I believe) is the fact that you're unable to increase your waypoint transition speed past 2.
    Yeah i actually figured it out,i was on the wrong version.

Banable?

For using this programm we can take ban?

Thank you so much for creating this machinima tool, It's enabled me to create something truly special to me.

I present to everyone my MOP tribute movie: The Mists of Pandaria.

Monk Guides/Tips & Fun unique videos check it out:
    YouTube.com/SmashUpGaming