Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Wardrobe is Dogshit

    Yes, Dogshit. Not even Accountwide.

    Example:

    There is a plate tierset with a certain model and there are non-set items with the same model.

    The tierset has a class restriction and non-set items dont. This means, if you want to get the model on all your Chars, you have to get the non-set version.

    This, in theory, is fine. But it's bugged.

    If you get the tierset on the right class, you will unlock it. If you log onto another class with the same armortype, the skin for this item will be grew (if there is anychance to obtain it) and blizzard will show the only source to get this item, which means: Get the non-set version.

    But if you get the non-set version, the tooltip on this item, won't tell you, that you have to equip it to learn it. (If it's boe, and this is the case, quite often). This means, you have to know, that you still need the skin.

  2. #2
    Pandaren Monk FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    1,987
    thats still account wide... thats just a bug of it not telling you correctly... get a addon that will tell you if you need a item or not, that will be 100% reliant

  3. #3
    I am Murloc! Nakloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,871
    Literally worse than Auschwitz
    [A]Warrior|[A]Shaman|[H]Monk|[H]Priest|[H]Hunter|[H]Death Knight|[H]Warlock
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You're quickly rising up to be my new #1 GenOT Finnish weirdo! o/

  4. #4
    So because there's a bug the whole thing is "dog shit".

    Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Yeah, people want something for losing.

  5. #5
    Legendary! Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    6,845
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thats still account wide... thats just a bug of it not telling you correctly... get a addon that will tell you if you need a item or not, that will be 100% reliant
    there are actually few weapons on my hunter that i didn't get, as example a few pole arms i wore or had in my bank during cataclysm when hunters could equip pole arms. But i will just refarm them incase, it's not like i can do anything about it anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

  6. #6
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Scottishlands
    Posts
    460
    Protip: Always equip gear you want in the wardrobe.

  7. #7
    Pandaren Monk FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    there are actually few weapons on my hunter that i didn't get, as example a few pole arms i wore or had in my bank during cataclysm when hunters could equip pole arms. But i will just refarm them incase, it's not like i can do anything about it anyways
    so you equipped them, but dident unlock them, then you sold them?

    btw if your saying "i equipped them during cata, why arnt they in my apperance" thats because they dont keep track of that far back... they needed to be equipped during the patch, or soulbound in your bank

    and if you did just sell them like 2 days ago, you can have them restored

  8. #8
    Holy shit, whiny kids these days.

    This is almost like the official forums, good god.

  9. #9
    Fluffy Kitten Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    14,849
    Loving the new wardrobe system!

    Though, I have not experienced the OP's problem, as I have both original, as well as off-pieces without problem in the system.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Just because there isn't a cookie you like doesn't mean there is no cookies (Content discussion)
    Three expansions in dust; Cata: 1-2 hrs, MoP: 40-60 min, WoD: 60 min (own experience).

  10. #10
    Savory Deviate Delight still functions perfectly so I don't see the need for wardrobe. It would be nice to have a couple other deviates that offer different pirate costumes tho. Or a pirate costume for bear / cat / owl form.

  11. #11
    Herald of the Titans Aeriedk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Frozen Throne
    Posts
    2,621
    Definitely a bug or a misstep. I think the new system is awesome so far.

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  12. #12
    I like it quite a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  13. #13
    The Unstoppable Force det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    23,924
    Ofc you could report that to Blizzard as a bug or suggestion or feedback. Not sure, but could be more effective than making a "dog shit" thread here
    "It’s not the job of the artist to give the audience what the audience wants. If the audience knew what they needed, then they wouldn’t be the audience. They would be the artists. It is the job of artists to give the audience what they need."

    — Alan Moore

  14. #14
    Herald of the Titans Kae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,855
    Yep the entire system is dogshit useless because of this one minor tooltip problem the OP has observed.

    Might as well just remove the system from the game.

  15. #15
    Get the addon "Can I mog it" and you will be fine.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Yep the entire system is dogshit useless because of this one minor tooltip problem the OP has observed.

    Might as well just remove the system from the game.
    Remove the system? Nay, I say cancel all subs, refund Legion for everyone, burn the servers and salt the earth. THIS TOOLTIP TRANSGRESSION WILL NOT STAND!
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    most men find them selves being covertly abused by women since rosa parks decided she was too good for the back of the bus.

  17. #17
    The Lightbringer Yggdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    America!!
    Posts
    3,992
    If I complain maybe I can become famous and important...

    Give me a break. New system will have problems. It does. It will get fixed. As long as people report them correctly to Blizzard and stop whining about it on MMO-Champion to look big and important instead.

  18. #18
    I ran across a helm that was class specific on the wrong class! Its annoying, but I highly doubt I'll farm for it.
    A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.

  19. #19
    Your thread and your opinion are "dogshit". The wardrobe is a great feature. But god forbid, it's a system that manages a big-ass database and just went live and might have a few bugs here and there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassium View Post
    I like General Off-Topic. It's really cool to see people with My Little Pony avatars advocating for genocide.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    So because there's a bug the whole thing is "dog shit".

    Ok.
    "There is one tiny detail >>>I<<< don't like. UTTER BULLSHIT."

    That's like triping over a flagstone and breaking your neck.
    Make us Whole.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •