Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Glad to see this is still getting updated

Just downloaded the latest version and it works perfectly.

Thanks so much! Hope it works in WoD as well!
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Deleted
    wod update?

Would it be possible to add the option WMT had to remove rendering of meshes, wmos, and ground? I was hoping to put up a green sky and use it as a model viewer until that is working properly.

also, would it be possible to increase the fog distance? It only covers half of the max rendering distance, so if you have it maxed your options are either no fog(and a sharp cutoff) or half your distance wasted...

Other than that, it is working very well- thanks for resurrecting the tool!

...oh, also, is there any chance of a 64 bit version? Not that I can't run it in 32, but switching back and forth is inconvenient=P

EDIT: did some testing, was able to get some fair greenscreening out of it with some fiddling.
    Last edited by Pinkhair; 2014-11-26 at 07:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhair View Post
    Would it be possible to add the option WMT had to remove rendering of meshes, wmos, and ground? I was hoping to put up a green sky and use it as a model viewer until that is working properly.
    It was possible when we first released FFS, but we some nasty people were thinking of using this option for exploit purpose, and Kyssah then removed it instantly. I wouldn't bet on this option becoming available again

also, would it be possible to increase the fog distance? It only covers half of the max rendering distance, so if you have it maxed your options are either no fog(and a sharp cutoff) or half your distance wasted...
    From what I remember, there used to be a bug with the distances when Kyssah created the software.

...oh, also, is there any chance of a 64 bit version? Not that I can't run it in 32, but switching back and forth is inconvenient=P
    That would double the work currently necessary to update the tool with each patch, as the offsets are not the same with the 32 and 64 bits version. It is possible though.

A shame. Still, even the way it is I'm getting some good stuff done^_^

Hm, when I try to use the spectate mode, my character disappears :/

Possible update for WoD on the way?
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Hrm, that used to happen with WMT as well.

Deleted
    Cause of a new client build released (19243) last night, free far sight (last update 19116) is not compatible anymore. (the game crashed few seconds after the spectator mode is enabled).We have to wait a new build :3

yes, we need an update for ffs

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any way you could update it soon?

Deleted
    It's update for 6.0.3.19243

Oh hey awesome! I'll have to get some screenshots and footage for backgrounds with it while it still works!

It sucks that it breaks and needs to be fixed with pretty much every patch\fix, but thanks so much for getting this updated for us whenever you can.

It's been pretty much impossible to get some of the screenshots and aerial views I've wanted with flying being disabled on Draenor and this program helps so much for that, as well as harder indoor angles.

Btw just tried it as of 12/17 and the spectate function works beautifully. <333

Hopefully an update for 19342 soon, would love to start using this for my guild's raid videos!

TY to the creator!

The spectate function and the sky\light features still work for me with the 19243 version Manzo, have you tried that version of it yet?

I had a couple crashes in Talador when I first started using it a while ago, but I've been playing around with it for several days now without any issues and just fired it up when I saw your post and it's still working fine for me.

Kyssah, i'm still using this tool, awesome job, give me a warm feeling every time i use it and try to find the most beautiful shot and angle.

If you ever think about stop updating this, ask for help, we can't live without this!

I'm having a bit of a problem. When i use spectate mode, my char disappears and i frequently get crashes, mainly when in Draenor.

Any ideas?

I thought the offsets were the same as the last patch. I will make an update tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could someone help me? Im trying to find out how to extend my viewing distance in-game, without the fog, etc. The video looked incredible, how does this tool work? Is it just for machinima purposes only or can I use to enhance gameplay? If so, how would I go about installing it?

Deleted
    Could you update this for PTR plz?

10+ Year Old Account
    32-bit only?

Wot?