BM Tank Need Advice.

Alright, so i'll just jump right in to it.

I'm a 515 BM Tank- Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Heezus/simple

I don't know how to reforge, what to gem, or what to enchant. I have 2 different sites telling me 2 different things.

Any useful information or how to fix my character would help. Also looking for quick upgrades that i can get.

Thank you.

I am assuming noxxic or icyveins are your other sites or the two you mention. Generally the guides and discussions here are going to be your best bet, at least in my experiences. There's a brewmaster guide on here probably written by someone with good experience, and the guide here is followed by almost 300 pages of discussions.

All in all, id say trust the guide here, and follow that. As far as a specific analysis of your character you'll have to wait for someone else to come through here.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

It's worth noting that because of the ridiculous amount of tank DPS this expansion, 10 man tanks gear much, much differently than 25 man tanks. There will be different builds because people don't tend to specify whether they're talking about 10 or 25 man and try to apply their preferred raid size to everything.

Makes sense, to be honest.

I'm aiming more towards 10 mans for sure. I just want to make sure i have everything in place.

Deleted
    go crit, if u die alot, go mastery

10+ Year Old Account
    Just use the sticky from this forum?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-Guide-5-4-0

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I am assuming noxxic or icyveins are your other sites or the two you mention. Generally the guides and discussions here are going to be your best bet, at least in my experiences. There's a brewmaster guide on here probably written by someone with good experience, and the guide here is followed by almost 300 pages of discussions.

All in all, id say trust the guide here, and follow that. As far as a specific analysis of your character you'll have to wait for someone else to come through here.
    I think I have good experience :d

Quote Originally Posted by Galilei View Post
    Makes sense, to be honest.

I'm aiming more towards 10 mans for sure. I just want to make sure i have everything in place.
    Me guide'll help with that.

Long story short though get enough haste to be comfortable (most people seem to go between 4.5k and 6k), get enough mastery to survive (You shouldn't really need much if any as a 10 man raider), then throw the rest in crit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mister Madgod View Post
    I think I have good experience :d

Me guide'll help with that.

Long story short though get enough haste to be comfortable (most people seem to go between 4.5k and 6k), get enough mastery to survive (You shouldn't really need much if any as a 10 man raider), then throw the rest in crit.
    My monk will be 90 later tonight :P so i haven't checked but my assumption was correct! Outstanding work madgod!
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Askmrrobot - Custom - Advanced

Set haste to 5500 *depending on how you like to play - Take ascention or chi-brew and work out which you prefer. You could probably go lower with ascention.

Set mastery to 15% (the mrrobot figure includes buff so character sheet will show like 12%)

Keep the Hit/Exp caps at 7.5% and 15%

Take Agi off the top put it above Crit.

Choose the Low stamina option

My stats are 15% mastery when raid buffed, 5597 Haste and about 38-40% crit when buffed. All hit/exp caps are met and I don't feel squishy at all anymore. I'm using Rentaki's and Shado-pan trinket 502 / 522.

Dual wielding, getting a nice steady flow of Elusive esp with chi-brew for emergencies/pull, I use stam flask and food.