Deleted

enchant for prot

on heirlooms weapons, what would you recomend=)?

for survival as dps normaly aint a problem=)

Deleted
    Well, for looms I would recommend honestly going Dancing Steel as you wont be getting riposte until level 76 by which time most of the grinding with looms has already passed. Also for the most part your vengeance levels won't be *that* high and you will gain more DPS from the STR than the avoidance up til around 40k vengenace @ 90 so you can proportionately scale that back to what you feel is appropriate for your level to get a rough estimate of how hard you need to be getting hit for it to be worth it and in most situations unless you are twinking to raid seriously hard hitting content like SWP / ICC25 HC you will be better off with DS

Having said that if all you are concerned about, as I know you outlined it in your OP, is survivability then go with Rivers Song. But do bare in mind you will get a lot more DPS from Dancing Steel and get 50% of the avoidance you would also get from Rivers Song ontop of the DPS

Deleted
    yea your prob right eddy, thx for pointing it out

This document will show you all enchants for every piece of gear and how they scale for each level bracket.

Because you only use your heirlooms until 80 (or 85 at most), the best enchants generally come from those brackets, due to the way the scaling works. Best enchant is highly subjective. Personally; for leveling I like static buffs instead of a proc; because you get constant use out of it, vs procs that will be wasted half the time; but those are rare on weapons.

Look at the options, how they scale, and decide what is best for you; based on availability and leveling bracket. Keep in mind you can use Shoulder and Leg enchants, provided you mail the heirloom to a character that is high enough level to apply them first.

Edit: For scaling of buffs, you will notice some are more powerful than others at low level; but overtaken at higher level. This is because buffs will scale down but not up.
    Eg: +20 Str is constant from lvl 60-90; while +65 AP (~32str) is scaled down to +32 AP (~16str) from level 60-70.
    When making choices like this; I would recommend going with the buff that is better at the higher levels, because mob scaling is a lot lower at lower levels. Your Shield Slam that 1 shots an equal level mob at 60; won't take off half their health at 80.

I really think most buffs are largely irrelevant since it won't noticeably effect your leveling time either way; so in most cases I would simply go with whatever is most available and for weapons just go with whatever you think looks the coolest!

Edit 2: Apparently it was set to private; fixed!