Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    As for starsurge procs, id like to see its mechanic kinda changed in WoD, with bad gear it never procs, mid range it procs enough and no overlap, now most boomies have like 40%+ crit in raids it procs all the time so you pretty much spamming starsurge for most of your DPS, while its nice for movement its kinda annoying for standing still. And to the person who said make it so each stack does 33% damage (or if you go over 1) it will make us use 3 globals for the same damge of 1, id rather miss one then spend 3 globals to make one... moonkins need a kinda change. i wish the would remove ALL movement and casting unless its instant..
    Do you lose any GCD when u spam 3 treants? Ofc you dont, you can spam them in <1sec so why not make it like that?!? I would rather do 66% + 33% then being forced to stop casting in order to use a SS that just proced....that way you get a 2 SS that are instant rather then 1 and less time to worry when it procs...

update needed asap. feral got one before even char models were dreamed up

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Do you lose any GCD when u spam 3 treants? Ofc you dont, you can spam them in <1sec so why not make it like that?!? I would rather do 66% + 33% then being forced to stop casting in order to use a SS that just proced....that way you get a 2 SS that are instant rather then 1 and less time to worry when it procs...
    I see where you are coming from with that, you do lose a slight bit of GCD if you spam all 3 treants at once but anyway, i dont see the 3stack starsurge working, as wouldnt we just get more and more stacks staying in the 2/3 zone so never really getting a full SS of damage out? maybe just change how it procs all together so it procs less often but buff its damage?

I kind of wish we had more movement dps, even if it meant lowering the damage of some abilities.

To be able to cast on the run seems like it'd be very druidic since they usually focus on guerrilla tactics.