Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't start off the xpac with much, maybe 5-10k spread across all my chars. Over the last six months though, I got pretty lucky with TCG mounts and have made a total of around 500k. Down to about 150k across all my chars now. Spent most of it on other mounts(Jeweled Onyx Panther, Mechano-hog, Traveller's Tundra Mammoth, etc.) and leveling profs.

Deleted
    Didn't go out with the goal to accumulate as much gold as possible this year, although. I probably made around 3-5k/day on average with the occasional 10/25/50k gold on successful mount and transmog runs. I also had a period a few months back when I made 50k/day for a few weeks but that got boring fast so stopped that.

Started the year with around 100k. Got up to about 600k by the middle of the year, but then blew it all on useless pets and other crap. Ending the year with around 100k

>.<

Deleted
    Farming 10k~ a hour atm. Bought spectral tiger a while ago and now I'm down to 300K sadly.

Deleted
    I had 1.1 Mil gold now I am at 270k spent most on mounts , gear for alts etc

Year's not done yet, I'm up to 1.7M now and might hit 2M before year end.

Whatever I got through raiding is all I've made...blizz destroyed my money making, with the giant nerf to boss gold drops when soloing
    (Was the only gold making I found fun...AH boring as anything)

Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    Oh, they spawn at the end of crumbling halls too? I've been opening the ones at Milau.

The 106 I opened gave me 13 imperial silk, 11 spirit of harmony, 53 treasures of the vale, 3276 gold and more. Granted I farm on a 577 ilevel mage so some others may make less an hour than I do, but it's still by far the best way to make gold in pandaria with a geared character right now.
    Citrique, What addon is that for your character that show the portrait and health/mana like that in this post? ( can't post with the link yet) And to keep it on topic I've made about 120k then spent some on gear to start raiding and sit at about 46k atm. Started a new toon on another server last week and sit at 9k on it just playing AH

Same as last year, and the year before. Started with nothing ended with nothing. I can't make gold to save my life in WoWno matter how hard I try.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Got into the JC + Alchemy shuffle and the results, more than satysfying heh.
    12 million acquired, 17.500 per day (i think this is the server record)
    500k on hand atm with lots and lots of stuff i bought (9 tcg mounts, many toys, any craftable mount, high end gear in every tier etc)
    Overall i could have four gold caps at this point if i didnt spent any gold. But whats the point of that. You make gold to buy X and Y.
    Still maintaining solid 100k profit per week with heavy use of 3 tradeskills: Alch (x2), Jc and Enchanting.

gold didn't go so well this year. made very little

Deleted
    I have about 700k liquid, making gold pretty fast on a per day basis.

Enjoying the game and a bit dissappointed professions will be simplified come the next xpac.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    I still don't understand how some of you guys make so much gold...

I started around 50k, and have accrued upwards of 200k, but that's it.
    The vast majority of high earners do it using 6+ max level toons with max level profs. You farm use your gathering skill toons to feed your alchemists with xmute spec, make trinkets with your inscriptionist (early in expac) etc. You nearly never purchase anything and almost always self support. It starts to scale pretty fast after 5 toons with a combo of all or most profs.

Quote Originally Posted by Phig View Post
    Citrique, What addon is that for your character that show the portrait and health/mana like that in this post? ( can't post with the link yet) And to keep it on topic I've made about 120k then spent some on gear to start raiding and sit at about 46k atm. Started a new toon on another server last week and sit at 9k on it just playing AH
    Pitbull unit frames.

Deleted
    Made about 1.5 million, sitting on 600 atm.

good year

the number of botters in this thread is too damn high

Quote Originally Posted by bozolino View Post
    the number of botters in this thread is too damn high
    Are you saying that it's impossible to make a good amount of gold without using a bot?

10+ Year Old Account
    My analyst addon says I made 394k the last 30 days and that's how it's been for much of the expansion, selling auctions for about 10k+ a day. But I've been spending way too much compared to how much I've earned, especially on BMAH and TCG mounts for myself, my gf and my brother. Had 3.4 million 2 years ago, now I'm down to 800k! Got stuff worth roughly 400k though spread across two bank characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Are you saying that it's impossible to make a good amount of gold without using a bot?
    I believe remarks like that are similar to the second part of this one "everyone worse than me is a noob, everyone better than me is a hacker".

Very comfy, but I also made it a point to pursue the achievement Master of All, and it has paid for itself handsomely. I'm not aggressively working the AH, though. Early on in the xpac, I worked our server's flask market to the tune of ~100g a flask and made enough gold to afford all the crafted mounts (all 5 JC panthers plus the 2 eng mounts that require the vendor-sold mats). Ultimately I intend to have the rest of my alts with maxed out professions so that I end up with a minimum of one of everything, but 2 engs (one for goblin, one for gnome) and 3+ alchemists (already have 1 of each spec; probably will add another 2 transmute spec alchemists with my last remaining alts on my main server).

The Farmville mini-game in Halfhill has served me very well. MoP has made it even more faceroll than ever to accumulate gobs of gold. Had I not spent so much on mounts and/or alts, I would probably have 600-700k right now.